Searching for a clan

Sup Guys

Started playing again due to the rona shit putting everyone on lockdown

Only level 60 so searching for a clan that's like med level, don't want to be in a clan full of level 100's with 300B in their bank with maxed stats whilst I'm running around with a little staff of water ice blitzing people.

A lot of experience when it comes to Pure clanning

thanks for the help

-EDB

My brother EDB! @Eat_D4rk_Bow

A lot of Epidemic and Destructive Pures have actually made a return.  Zenith has reopened recently and a lot of playing again. ( So we can help you max your account and it will be fun )

I'm sure you remember Callum ( Lol Spooned ) DP Liam, and a few others m8

Check out Zenith forums and drop and intro would be sweet to have you around man, glad to see you man it's been a while hope all is well.

https://zenith-rs.com/community/

3 hours ago, Hormone said:

My brother EDB! @Eat_D4rk_Bow

A lot of Epidemic and Destructive Pures have actually made a return.  Zenith has reopened recently and a lot of playing again. ( So we can help you max your account and it will be fun )

I'm sure you remember Callum ( Lol Spooned ) DP Liam, and a few others m8

Check out Zenith forums and drop and intro would be sweet to have you around man, glad to see you man it's been a while hope all is well.

https://zenith-rs.com/community/

MY GUY HORMONE

mate I've gone onto zenith site and I can't see the requirements it wouldn't load, what are they?

@Eat_D4rk_Bow I recommend joining any clan other then Zenith. They're the equivalent to POP from back in the day. They have 0 quality and only do 15 man rev trips. They also haven't won a single prep or mini in the 3 months they've been open, you may think I'm exaggerating but its the truth, they're complete dog shit quality. 

Gl finding a clan