SB tournament closure

puppyslush

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

for those wondering why things go out of game, spastic shit like we're seeing from fo side is exactly why it always escalates.

Really is a new low, baffling tbh that they would go down this route rather than fight their rivals 

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

for those wondering why things go out of game, spastic shit like we're seeing from fo side is exactly why it always escalates.

Except the fact that what you say is complete bullshite and biased af. But you keep doing you.

4 hours ago, Proccy said:

hahahaha a few bait topics have been posted the last few days and youve written emotional responses to every single one of them! :P

? please double check before you post something

Judging by the topics you create though I can see why you made this reply! Only two replies I made on your topics were that you were way too emotionally invested into Runescape (so you're probably the first one to dip) and about the topic you created, that it makes you look like a total fool, I don't see how I express my emotional responses in them

But yeah again, you're not to blame I guess not everyone is equally intelligent 

(btw next time you see my replies, don't be scared to quote me)

For anyone who doesn’t understand what has happened:

1. Foe loses to Rage

2. Foe is too scared to prep Rage again so they forfeit thus not making it to the final 

3. Foe gets daddy Rot involved to make sure the final between Rage and Apex gets cancelled

4. Slushpuppy bends the knee and cancels the final 

15 minutes ago, Andre said:

1. Foe loses to Rage

2. Foe is too scared to prep Rage again so they forfeit thus not making it to the final 

3. Foe gets daddy Rot involved to make sure the final between Rage and Apex gets cancelled

Rage propaganda machine working overtime it seems! Not surprising when you have emo criers like Andre in the clan!

47 minutes ago, Andre said:

1. Foe loses to Rage

why would foe care about rage going 0-8  aganst apex in finals