Legacy Murders Zenith ~ Saturday Afternoon of Domination ft All Clans

Legacy WinsAgain

crazy how zenith got full cleared twice on a saturday in 2020. hard to imagine how incompetent a leadership must be to get their clan into those kinds of situations that often. might honestly solidify this version of zenith as the lowest quality pure clan to open on any iteration of runescape

3 minutes ago, BIG SMOKE said:

crazy how zenith got full cleared twice on a saturday in 2020. hard to imagine how incompetent a leadership must be to get their clan into those kinds of situations that often. might honestly solidify this version of zenith as the lowest quality pure clan to open on any iteration of runescape

Co0kiesz call there « go south and log out »

4 minutes ago, YourClanGotBodied said:

What do you want to know my IRL name? i'd rather not there are alot of weirdo's on here.

Don’t care for your irl shit. Like to know what are your rsns, clans you’ve been in for you to be upset about ruin

1 minute ago, James said:

Don’t care for your irl shit. Like to know what are your rsns, clans you’ve been in for you to be upset about ruin

Like 6 RSNS , like 4 clans , none of them had a rivalry with ruin so not i'm not upset about them... i dont recall ruin pulling more than 40  in the wild tho 😕 basicly the amount of mains that Legacy use each trip.

16 minutes ago, YourClanGotBodied said:

Like 6 RSNS , like 4 clans , none of them had a rivalry with ruin so not i'm not upset about them... i dont recall ruin pulling more than 40  in the wild tho 😕 basicly the amount of mains that Legacy use each trip.

You must not of been around for most of ruin then. Or believed in bullshit propaganda like you do from zenith lmao

36 minutes ago, BIG SMOKE said: