FOE Network | Rage F2P Audio Leak 4/25/2020

Parm

41 minutes ago, K0nt said:

did u really skip the first 30 minutes of us smoking you lmfao.. you gained opts during the trip and had advantage with rot/sv during the trip. weak as fuck

your leaders are truly brainwashing you lmao

2 hours ago, K0nt said:

did u really skip the first 30 minutes of us smoking you lmfao.. you gained opts during the trip and had advantage with rot/sv during the trip. weak as fuck

rot was there once for like 20 seconds to hit rev/af lmfao, they were at the apex/sup fight the rest of the day

nice excuse

3 hours ago, K0nt said:

i can upload it just for you everyone knows despite being down 40 mains foe will never break (10 hours vs apex and rage easy)!

if you want me to add 30 mins of bvg running out of breath and yelling move all your accounts before (as admitted by your rank on audio) rot log in and kill the af/rev mains helping you i can!

just stop bro LOL like your clan did and give up!

1 hour ago, B S A said:

Rage ranks always pointing fingers lol. 0 Accountability. "a lot of you guys just weren't ready for today honestly."

idk how they werent ready, they spent all week prepping with mains and vennies for this

foe found out after mass that they were using mains regardless and logged some in

just a bad clan!