FOE Network | Rage F2P Audio Leak 5/02/2020

Parm

(Audio leaks are always posted earlier on FOE forums!)

https://www.foe-rs.com/forums/topic/139480-foe-network-rage-f2p-audio-leak-5022020/

After pulling 125 (on teamspeak) last week and getting ABSOLUTELY stomped, we knew Rage would have a mediocre pull this week. Despite claiming win's both Saturday and Sunday the propaganda to their non new fag 2k20 clanners is obvious... Rage are NOT in a good spot:

0 Midweeks (due to FOE being at all of them).

Ignoring all FOE ranks for a prep (despite claiming you would prep "any day, any week"..)

Rage only managed to pull 65 today losing 60 Members in 7 days to what they claimed was dead man mode (LMFAO).

Your audio leaks are as mediocre as your warring, and we all know how this ends.. including your ranks:

65a3f52e1d967aafdfd0601ee8caf28c.png

~ Produced by: #core

21 minutes ago, BvG said:

hopefully fo lasts for your sake, don't think anyone else would be desperate enough let you in after all the clans you've snaked 😛

don't think any other clan is worth joining (and cmon suggesting ANY clan especially rage will close foe is peak propaganda lmfao).

idgaf about pure clanning, only here to kill poor spiral's clan. 2 weeks and rage has turned into a poor mans olympus and we all know how that clan turned out lmfao

im not sweatin from a nigga that sounds like a lesbian, i known you long enough to know u'd duck smoke with me at any costs lil guy

keep doing recruiting trips all week instead of midweeks, i want you to get fresh blood and last as long as possible.