Thank you Rage for keeping little Pablo and his family alive! (A tribute to Venezuela)

Proccy

As we all know, Rage pay 2,000,000,000gp/weekend to hire Venezuelan players to help them battle vs the (undefeated) mighty eagles!

Because of this, each Venezuelan dirt muncher receives 30 million GP! Enough to feed their family for months!

Here is a picture sent by little Chicharito, grateful that he no longer has to lick the ground to find nutrients! Thank you Rage!

UNHCR - Death threats and disease drive more Venezuelans to flee

I would just like to personally send my gratitude towards @BvGand co, for doing such honourable work in the face of poverty.

423eab8ee6d9ded21db82098ac2bcd75.png Lil Pablo fighting to earn his keep! 40317cb11b63e73f0c747836e7a29acc.png Lucero battling hard! f58221cc744de3f863ed8c6fe2e68b20.png Little Amaya sacrificing herself for the good of the economy!

THANK YOU RAGE FOR KEEPING THESE PEOPLE ALIVE

Flag of Venezuela - Wikipedia

honestly very bitter sweet - I love that rage help communities like this that live in severe poverty. its truly disturbing and hard to imagine not having access to nutrient dense foods that a lot of us in the pure community have readily available. but holy shit kys rage vennies wont save u