Apex vs Zenith | 35v35 F2P Prep 4-0 | May 4th, 2020

Deserie

dl1cnJJ.gif

KKKfxuz.png │ TrbyGOv.png │ ITSnyaY.png

k50Xrbo.png

May 4th, 2020: Today we massed up 45 Godkings for our scheduled F2P Prep versus Zenith.

Mega own and won the fuck out of the war, took home the clean 4-0 dubby.

Thanks for the event Zenith!

ZnrI17Y.png

9eSCyTf.png

Apex Opts: 33

Zenith Opts: 33

Apex Ending: 24

Zenith Ending: 0

WIN

OvpChlW.png

Apex Opts: 34

Zenith Opts: 34

Apex Ending: 8

WIN

SLyVZV7.png

Apex Opts: 33

Zenith Opts: 33

Apex Ending: 16

WIN

R1YasGy.png

Apex Opts: 31

Zenith Opts: 31

Apex Kills: 25

Zenith Kills: 0

WIN

ZnrI17Y.png

nqeIBRI.png

aGqAzLS.png

zuV0slr.png

L6sbjEv.png

sarWZF2.png

ZnrI17Y.png

MQNMTVT.png

5 hours ago, George Soros said:

lmao they'll never win a prep in their life i love it l0l 

You can flame all you want bro, we don't care that we're losing preps. Your core has been established for a year and you guys still log out when you get 2-0'd during preps because David loses his mind lmao

Just worry about not getting sat for the invites you guys bring to preps man and I won't have to hear your members in my pms

20 minutes ago, Jamie ツ said:

You can flame all you want bro, we don't care that we're losing preps. Your core has been established for a year and you guys still log out when you get 2-0'd during preps because David loses his mind lmao

Just worry about not getting sat for the invites you guys bring to preps man and I won't have to hear your members in my pms

ahahaah cringe!

grats on inners!

1 hour ago, Jamie ツ said:

Na you guys suck dick. The reason Legacy lost all of their preps in the beginning was because of the ranks and core members of Zenith who were once in Legacy, they all suck fucking ass in game and are stupid as fuck. You will never in your life win a prep with that dog shit clan lmfao 

1 hour ago, George Soros said:

Na you guys suck dick. The reason Legacy lost all of their preps in the beginning was because of the ranks and core members of Zenith who were once in Legacy, they all suck fucking ass in game and are stupid as fuck. You will never in your life win a prep with that dog shit clan lmfao 

Idk what kind of morale boost you're trying to get from this but I hope it works lmao, keep the same energy for this weekend