Re: Doxing/ddos threats against sharkbrew ranks

puppyslush

image.png

A while back, I was DM'd by Rot Matt demanding that I make sharkbrew a ROT minion site, https://pastebin.com/aN4biTFb

Since then, 3 of my hardworking ranks were forced to step down because ROT threatened to leak their real life information.

Matt.Today at 1:43 PM
yeah 100% if you arent on board leave SB so you arent in the way
and imagine someone like me caring about someone like yours ip address
if i wanted it i'd have it + 500x more
but truth is i had to ask like 3 people just to find out who ya are

This is same playbook they used in their own scene a while back, sowing discourse in the community while inching forward to claim the community pedestal for themselves.

Sharkbrew will not bend to any clan who wishes to jeopardize our stance of neutrality, and we shall be taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our users on this site.

1 hour ago, Juicy said:

u guys know how this matt looks? l00l yikers from me, he lucky we not allowed to post such things here

no1 has seen his irl pics or heard how he even sounds like lol

if theres a picture of him it's fake

38 minutes ago, Juicy said:

thats what she said

u rly think that someone who doesn't talk on mic and doesn't reveal any information about himself whatsoever would post his picture anywhere on the internet lol

i mean, there is probably something very wrong with him but yeah, 99.9% chance the picture you've seen of him isn't actually him

1 hour ago, Krantzix said:

My question is why you just dont ban them from the disc/website would be so much easier for you

ROT doesn't use our website, and so far.. in discord I'd say their members aren't on the same level as their leader