Re: Doxing/ddos threats against sharkbrew ranks

puppyslush

1 hour ago, Parm said:

" jeopardize our stance of neutrality,"

Slush taking propaganda lessons from lesboG

sb has never been neutral lmfao

Do you think if the red giant was still around, we'd still be getting banned etc for the stuff that people do every day now on sharkbrew without consequence?

1 hour ago, nawas said:

anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes doxing r0t know they are a terrible clan inside and out

they claim to have highly educated and highly successful people, but the more you dox them, the more you realize their net worth hovers just above zero (because gambling debts)

their ONLY member with an advanced degree (masters/doctoral) left several years ago and was never truly active

they have the biggest concentration of neckbeards and neets but still fail to achieve anything of significant value

lastly, not so fun fact, they also have the highest number of suicides. it's only 1, but considering no other member from any other clan has committed suicide, i'd say that number is pretty significant

it's a sad situation

no1 asked freak

Unbiased post: He has a point in regards to giving rot members ranks. You can't give rot's rivals a rank on sharkbrew and not rot. As for the rest I don't agree with. @slushpuppyhas crafted a great website and even if rot decided to make another pure website, clans wouldn't migrate from a platform that they have been on for 6-7 years.

3 hours ago, Brock Lesnar said:

Unbiased post: He has a point in regards to giving rot members ranks. You can't give rot's rivals a rank on sharkbrew and not rot. As for the rest I don't agree with. @slushpuppyhas crafted a great website and even if rot decided to make another pure website, clans wouldn't migrate from a platform that they have been on for 6-7 years.

Uh, the 2 supposed rot rivals are IMK,Paul. Both of their clans moved over from Zybez when they initially closed last year, so we offered up positions for them to join. They applied and got in. Trust me we also had tried to reach out to ROT as well to get their participation on Sharkbrew, but they ignored us entirely- only to suddenly show up and expect preferential treatment and to demote both IMK and Paul who had contributed quite a bit of time to sharkbrew

15 hours ago, nawas said:

anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes doxing r0t know they are a terrible clan inside and out

they claim to have highly educated and highly successful people, but the more you dox them, the more you realize their net worth hovers just above zero (because gambling debts)

their ONLY member with an advanced degree (masters/doctoral) left several years ago and was never truly active

they have the biggest concentration of neckbeards and neets but still fail to achieve anything of significant value

lastly, not so fun fact, they also have the highest number of suicides. it's only 1, but considering no other member from any other clan has committed suicide, i'd say that number is pretty significant

it's a sad situation

Isn't this post the exact kind of content that this topic is saying is very bad/unacceptable and that rot are guilty of, yet is accepted and allowed to remain present on this forum by the ranks of sharkbrew?

5 hours ago, JAP said:

basement dwelling rats making false threats. Imagine

i dont condone their behavior but if rot says they will crash you if you don't do what they want, trust me, they will lol.

i know they crashed foe and apex because both of them had members from what they see as anti-rot clans and foe/apex found out pretty quickly you can't really fight back against them and it's easier to bend the knee

3 hours ago, Briand said:

i dont condone their behavior but if rot says they will crash you if you don't do what they want, trust me, they will lol.

i know they crashed foe and apex because both of them had members from what they see as anti-rot clans and foe/apex found out pretty quickly you can't really fight back against them and it's easier to bend the knee

so you're content with being bitches? lmfao

on topic; the neets at reign of noobers will cont. with the empty threats

1 hour ago, don don don said:

so you're content with being bitches? lmfao

on topic; the neets at reign of noobers will cont. with the empty threats

not in any clan but yes, i'd rather prefer my leadership did what they asked than get camped by mains because let's be honest, when rot crashed pure clans, af was nowhere to be seen. now that your clan is crashing pures, rot is hunting you. see the difference?

speaking of empty threats, how is your campaign of crashing pure clans that kicked your shared members? heard it's not going too well lol

Pure clans only exist because it was originally a set of rules agreed by the people that partake.

Rot should be nowhere fucking near this community, but sadly the dumb fucks who decided to get mains involved don't realise they're just killing off their own fucking hobby lol.

On 5/9/2020 at 12:31 AM, auwi said:

sb mods got more energy claiming they're unbiased on these forums now but where was all that energy when eop was on its last leg?

we lost all that energy that eop (led by dull) hacked one of the sb ranks(who was in foe I believed), then deleted all our COTM logs.