[RAGE AT BREAKING POINT] [NO COMPETITION] EAGLE GODKINGS TAKE BVG'S AGS AS THEY RUN THE ANGRY BEARS OUT THE CAVES 4X [UTTER ANNIHILATION]

Proccy

foR9sHu.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

After getting absolutely decimated by FOE in a 90 minute matched opts 120v120 battle, Rage ranks held an emergency meeting to discuss how to save their clan from imminent closure. In an attempt to boost morale within their memberbase, Rage hosted a pk trip inside the [FOE CONTROLLED] revenant caves. This decision proved to be detrimental for Rage , as 30 Eagles showed up 5 seconds after 1 poke, eager to drive the pathetic angry bears out of our caves.

Shoutout to @BvGfor bending the knee and handing FOE his AGS!

53a0a3bbf8ae49cdd0100158f46c0068.gif

b0df6be1581bd4367679c16d0543f011.png

K2P

Cody

5 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

Building my house irl what are you doing? joining multiple clan's and trying to be relevant?

Don't tagg me and my brothers you dumbass #1 gloryhunter

Killing your clan every weekend forcing you to double log on mains only to lose. You and your "brothers" log on every weekend to lose to me lmfao

13 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

Building my house irl what are you doing? joining multiple clan's and trying to be relevant?

Don't tagg me and my brothers you dumbass #1 gloryhunter

No one asked what your were doing IRL lmfao, btw im building a relationship with ur mom IRL what u going to do about that lmfao