Rivalry Analysis

Jimbo

Winners?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Legacy vs Zenith

2. 2. Supremacy vs Fatality

3. 3. FOE vs rage

It’s been awhile since this topic has been made and many things have happened.

Who is winning their rivalry?

My opinion:

Ly vs Z: both clans are pretty irrelevant honestly don’t think anyone gives a fuck.

Sup vs Fi: looks like fatality gets raped just about every single trip they have and don’t even flame back. 

Foe vs rage: rage avoided cwa for 3 weeks straight now, got their audio leaked for the 4th week in a row, got obliterated in clean 1v1s vs Foe. Not to mention rage went from 110 to 65 in 7 days. 

rage is dying

ly/zenith is cringe

sup wins f2p saturday and im not sure but fi wins sunday i think

would like to see fi and sup do clanwars but no one does that in 2020

fi will probably end up slumping to sup

LY - Ended Zenith every trip since opening, constant audio leaks, slumped from 100-60 pull in a week, etc

FOE - Hard to rival a legacy clan with that many elders/retireds

SUP - Seems like maybe SUP takes F2P while Fi takes P2P but Fi's always been a beta clan so chances are they'll lose the rivalry

foe - by far winning against rage. i can't imagine rage turning this around anytime soon so long as sup focuses fi (they need allies to compete)

sup - sup is raping fatality in f2p and holding it down against fi in p2p, no doubt that sup is winning

ly - honestly i cant rly tell whats going on in this rivalry but it feels like ly is winning 

It's so weird that despite there being six different clans on this list, we can't name one that isn't actively using mains against their opponent. 2020 pure clanning is definitely something else.

Ly probably have the edge on zenith, a lot more mains and a lot more fire for the rivalry. Fo seem to start slow with fights vs rage but for the most part, if any fight goes longer than 10 minutes they'll be able to mass up and maintain enough to outlast and clear rage. With sup and fi, as long as sup continue to bring the hordes of mains they'll take f2p, while fi will most likely hold p2p.