How broken is Legacy?

Z Money Gang

9 hours ago, Crushed Babies said:

YOU ZENITH KIDS ARE A FEEDER CLAN STAY IN THE VARROCK SEWERS WHERE YOU BELONG YOU FUCKING RATS, YOU GOT BODIED IN YOUR HOME TURF -- VARROCK SEWERS , PATHETIC!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is your attempt at propaganda after we released the audio of your tranny leader stuttering like an autist l0l 

I'm going to keep it very simple for you 10 IQ Zenith retards. Nobody in the Pure Community gives a fuck about Zenith. You retards are the typical bottom of the barrel masser clan, which is why you pay 10m per recruit. You still haven't won a single prep in the 5 months you've been open either, wtf l0l. You guys are a fucking joke, nobody takes you seriously. You're the rejects of the pure community lead by a tranny lmao.

1 hour ago, George Soros said:

This is your attempt at propaganda after we released the audio of your tranny leader stuttering like an autist l0l 

I'm going to keep it very simple for you 10 IQ Zenith retards. Nobody in the Pure Community gives a fuck about Zenith. You retards are the typical bottom of the barrel masser clan, which is why you pay 10m per recruit. You still haven't won a single prep in the 5 months you've been open either, wtf l0l. You guys are a fucking joke, nobody takes you seriously. You're the rejects of the pure community lead by a tranny lmao.

type for me

if u care that little, why post an essay`? l0l idiotman

WAH WAH WAH cry for me dog 

Zenith once again deflecting from the fact that they had one of the highest pulls this weekend and yet the only 1v1 they had was against BP.

Your clan is a joke and the only time you ever fight LY is when Apex is right behind you. This is why you won't set up a prep with LY. You have level 50s in your cape just to boost your cape count and you focus so much on propaganda topics on sb.

35 minutes ago, Something Clever said:

Zenith once again deflecting from the fact that they had one of the highest pulls this weekend and yet the only 1v1 they had was against BP.

Your clan is a joke and the only time you ever fight LY is when Apex is right behind you. This is why you won't set up a prep with LY. You have level 50s in your cape just to boost your cape count and you focus so much on propaganda topics on sb.

what about our 1v1 east of ruins, or that 1v1 over at bandits? both times you crashed our fights but ended up being the first clan to teleport out 🤔

14 hours ago, Z Money Gang said:

To start off their topic was posted on their own forums over 2 hours ago, however for some reason it didnt make it on sharkbrew?

"hOwEvEr FoR SoMe ReAsOn It DiDnT mAkE iT oN sHaRkBrEw"  ohnoes

4 hours ago, George Soros said:

Hahahhahahha stfu beef neck slave