Hey guys.

Old

Whuddup you sexy bastards! Old P K 3 R here from EoP. Wow, been a couple years since I've been on these forums. Seems like a lot has changed but the one thing that hasn't changed is the fact that Fatality still can't have a nice anniversary by the looks of things. You would think after all those years of punishment you would lighten up on the lads eh? Ah well, I just hopped on SB to see if the community was still thriving and although the banter isn't as good as I remember, there is still a lot of activity going on in these forums so good job fellow friends and rivals. 

I hope everybody and their families have been able to stay safe during this shitty pandemic, but I have no doubt that you all had plenty of time to hop on RS and flame the shit out of each other since the outbreak of Covid-19 as well hahaha. Not gonna lie I haven't missed a lot of things about this game but the one thing I do miss is the pk trips and the heated rivalries with old folks. Shoutout to all my EoP family I still love you guys and always will, hopefully you are all enjoying yourselves and staying safe. I'd like to know where you all ended up or what has been new and exciting for ya'll so feel free to drop a post or hit me up in PM so we can catch up.

The Red Giant is still resting, when his eyes open you will know the time has come. :Team-50_cape:

Cheers everybody.