Blunt Purez Begin to Dig Terminals Grave

K0ed

image.png.795c6fe599b20854714997de7f1f3c2e.png

CC: Bp Pub

Today we massed 54 peaking at 60 Pures. we set out to punish Terminal after Terminal had spoke shit all week and threatened to dox members. Terminal had next to 0 action getting fully cleared/logged on and insta teleing every time they entered the wilderness [ended up going to clan wars on the first week L0L]. Hopefully next week you put up a better fight and give your members action after all the talk. 

Audio Coming --

a93eca8376ad9196e20d5c19804b0a4d.png 5cedd4877e16b27f796d9c666501b4c9.png 1895edf0f70670ba97e3fe075203ef83.png

Fight 1: Zenith

We found Zenith fighting at Boneyard so we crashed from the south getting a few kills letting specs off quickly once foe pushed into zenith and they teled we decided to do the same when left just bp and foe.

Fight 2: Terminal

After standing at edge bank for a long time Terminal tried to fight OG at east bandits as soon as they hopped in we hopped on top of them, they insta teled and hopped worlds we then hopped with them making the last few tele. 

Fight 3: Zenith/Legacy

Found Legacy and Zenith having a Fight around ghost hut/sperm we hopped in from ghost hut catching big clumps on sperm hill pushing north dropping many people. we then pushed 25hill and killed all stragglers on the north before Apex crashed and we teled

Fight 4: Terminal/Resistance 

Saw Terminal tried to set up another fight with resistance at Bandits so we logged in and rushed this time Terminal tried to run north and fight back but failed horribly getting into big clumps on the water and getting fully cleared within about 20 seconds.

Fight 5: Rage/Foe

Found Rage and Foe fighting at CA so we hopped in from the east and saw rage in big clumps east of the telespot so we barraged and chined them, when they teled we were left with just foe so fought for a while but ended up teleing. 

Fight 6: Legacy/Zenith

Found Zenith and legacy going at it again at west ca so we hopped in from the south pushing north dumping specs the fight was dragged to near graves, once foe crashed we pulled into singles 

Fight 7: Terminal /Resistance/IO

Terminal tried setting up a fight with Resistance at Corp hill so we logged in on top of them insta banged 1/2 of them and the others tried to pull north where we chased them until they were fully cleared, IO then crashed once Terminal were cleared so we turned our attention to them fighting up to boneyard where Apex, then crashed once it was left just us and Apex we dipped

2020-05-24_21-02-55.png

be868acdc945cc35af851e2a5bc752e2.jpg

2020-05-24_20-59-36.png

2020-05-24_21-24-13.png

2020-05-24_21-30-11.png

f7fed4c2ad3e4de16a8728018a6b539b.png

2020-05-24_21-19-06.png

POV:

3 minutes ago, malo said:

any1 who was at this trip knows this is nothing but bullshit lol.

POV/pics dont lie plus your own members saying discord vc was crazy, as we'll hear in the audio.  Pics/Cape counter/Vid/members complaining/Clan wars/Audio soon cant call propaganda on proof haha 

Just now, GodlyFish said:

Get better? Idk didnt ask. That's for you and hq too discuss upon.

lol you guys clearly wanted to fight a clan down 25 because you cant compete vs clans with similar pulls. great job.

Pretty sad for a clan thats been open 2 years or so, trying to bully a clan 2 months old - why not actually beef/ rival someone in your own bracket with the same pulls?

You lose a mini during the week, and be racist to our members and then start this beef???

On the doxing point, I've spoken to two BP ranks about this, it's news to me - PM me on discord Justin T#0411 if you have legit info and I can sort that out, I don't condone that behaviour and will be dealt with in the clan; we are not about that.

7 minutes ago, Justin T said:

Pretty sad for a clan thats been open 2 years or so, trying to bully a clan 2 months old - why not actually beef/ rival someone in your own bracket with the same pulls?

You lose a mini during the week, and be racist to our members and then start this beef???

On the doxing point, I've spoken to two BP ranks about this, it's news to me - PM me on discord Justin T#0411 if you have legit info and I can sort that out, I don't condone that behaviour and will be dealt with in the clan; we are not about that.

Your members should have stayed quiet. Win a set and be mouthy ? AND yes this is after we have won several sets vs you. *which have been posted*. I think this is well deserved treatment for a mouthpiece of a "clan" you call yourselves. 

That's not my version of events. We won, and you flamed being racist, after we didn't want another set. So naturally we flamed back.

it is what it is, it's just sad you can't bully a clan your own size and you target us based on made up clout. 

@Justin Tyour facts are irrelevant in the episodes that unraveled with your moody clan. They do it too every clan. So dont expect too not be camped for your existence. We dont have rivals, but you guys begun one that we will enjoy finishing. Pull more next weekend.

2 minutes ago, GodlyFish said:

@Justin Tyour facts are irrelevant in the episodes that unraveled with your moody clan. They do it too every clan. So dont expect too not be camped for your existence. We dont have rivals, but you guys begun one that we will enjoy finishing. Pull more next weekend.

L0L do what you have to do man. You are just starting sad beef for no reason, +20 opts makes you feels good huh on a 2 month old clan when you are 2 years old.

It's just sad.

2 minutes ago, Justin T said:

L0L do what you have to do man. You are just starting sad beef for no reason, +20 opts makes you feels good huh on a 2 month old clan when you are 2 years old.

It's just sad.

it's no bother. they forget how racist and the threats they said because no new set. let them be sad. wont last long.

It feels good too shut mouths. That's all that matters. And stop spitting irrelevant statements that dont match up. Creating propaganda burying yourself 6ft deep, fine by me.