Blunt Purez Begin to Dig Terminals Grave

K0ed

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

BP one of the few clans that looked somewhat appealing because it was (unlike the rest) not involved in cringe toxic rivalries, and you;'re not impressing anyone with bullying Terminal 

We dont need too impress anyone. Talk shit too us and you found yourself a rivalry. No one has before and right from the get go of opening they decide too be cringe too the most respected clan. That doesn't go well with us.

57 minutes ago, malo said:

show the proof? we got proof of bp spamming my irl name ingame. so whos doxing who?

Your clan literally doxed rash in these comments. You dumb fuck?

6 hours ago, K0ed said:

End of the day they spoke shit since opening we ignored up til now when they threaten to dox members and spam us. Should know the full story first

seems as if BP are very heated and insecure of terminal - from what i seen they only flame 2 of ur members ? anyway come fight bigger boys

1 hour ago, Push North said:

seems as if BP are very heated and insecure of terminal - from what i seen they only flame 2 of ur members ? anyway come fight bigger boys

who are u again? are u actually in either terminal or bp dunno why you're getting involved with bp so much recently  retard @Push Northif youre in the clan i think you're in then u should prob focus on your own rivalry a bit more but like i said literally have no idea who u are just see you comment a lot so im only guessing your clan

8 hours ago, K0ed said:

who are u again? are u actually in either terminal or bp dunno why you're getting involved with bp so much recently  retard @Push Northif youre in the clan i think you're in then u should prob focus on your own rivalry a bit more but like i said literally have no idea who u are just see you comment a lot so im only guessing your clan

well now you've dug your grave little man