#5 fi

#6 ly

#7 onslaught

#8 hydra

#9 zenith

#10 rage

i agree zenith is ass and lacks the quality to compete

1 hour ago, Aiselia said:

not even flaming but I'm actually not too surprised, BP been spamming inners and p2p CWA for a while now, hard work paying off.  gj lads

Apparently you + alot of people on this topic don’t realise they had a bunch of invites from stam/ko/whatever miniteam they are. They’ve gotten better for sure but not this much better 😂 nonetheless was a good fight, looking forward to more gmt-friendly events bp 😊

2 minutes ago, Asap said:

Apparently you + alot of people on this topic don’t realise they had a bunch of invites from stam/ko/whatever miniteam they are. They’ve gotten better for sure but not this much better 😂 nonetheless was a good fight, looking forward to more gmt-friendly events bp 😊

I do understand that mate, though I think at least a couple of em are actually member rank in BP.

3/4 invites, even if they are top tier warrers shouldn't make a massive difference in a higher opts fight unless it gets down to like 8v8 and they are all still alive.  And even then invites tend to take it less seriously than members and spend the round trying to snipe a lot of the time.  Tho ofc you guys could run it back with a 'no invite' rule to see for sure, that'd be interesting to see if the outcome changes.

6 minutes ago, Aiselia said:

I do understand that mate, though I think at least a couple of em are actually member rank in BP.

3/4 invites, even if they are top tier warrers shouldn't make a massive difference in a higher opts fight unless it gets down to like 8v8 and they are all still alive.  And even then invites tend to take it less seriously than members and spend the round trying to snipe a lot of the time.  Tho ofc you guys could run it back with a 'no invite' rule to see for sure, that'd be interesting to see if the outcome changes.

they had 10 invites :o

6 minutes ago, Aiselia said:

Replace their 5 or so best warrers (the invites) with their own members and the difference is huge lol. Idc that they had invites it was a better fight that way.

53 minutes ago, Asap said:

Replace their 5 or so best warrers (the invites) with their own members and the difference is huge lol. Idc that they had invites it was a better fight that way.

10 hours ago, Killa said:

On today’s episode of things I did not expect to see

0 invites. Btw. Hard work training 5hrs+ a day does this.

58 minutes ago, Push North said:

they had 10 invites :o

0 invites btw. Underrated and unexpected is the only excuses you can use now. Get used too it because our preps + minis will include the same guys. Always. We are an honor clan and will not use invites as an advantage. Clearly you've been demoralized before maybe it's time too jump off BPs dick. Or get some facts before you spit them big lips of yours

1 hour ago, Asap said:

You’re talking about 3 people in bp lol been in for 2 weeks now attend our inners/events “blunt purez” on sb disc and our disc. Let’s not ruin a good fight @Asap