Blunt Purez Vs Rage [P2P PREP] [2-1]

K0ed

1 hour ago, Asap said:

Apparently you + alot of people on this topic don’t realise they had a bunch of invites from stam/ko/whatever miniteam they are. They’ve gotten better for sure but not this much better 😂 nonetheless was a good fight, looking forward to more gmt-friendly events bp 😊

stop crying they are BP and 3 ppl in a 30v30? come on lol just take the L

12 minutes ago, K0ed said:

You’re talking about 3 people in bp lol been in for 2 weeks now attend our inners/events “blunt purez” on sb disc and our disc. Let’s not ruin a good fight @Asap

bro i cba to even reply to a bs response like this hahah. Idc who u bring to ur events, if u wanna call those miniteam people that do minis with every team + clan possible ur members go ahead lol.

U guys deserved the win, gf

The Reality of it is BP is grinding Cwa 4-5 hours Daily now, Tons more events happening each Week and we are slowly moving up the ranks. This paired with being a good bunch of guys attracts more skilled players that want to play with us.  Rank 1 before the end of 2020 💪🏻.

Here's to more good fights! 

22 minutes ago, Asap said:

bro i cba to even reply to a bs response like this hahah. Idc who u bring to ur events, if u wanna call those miniteam people that do minis with every team + clan possible ur members go ahead lol.

U guys deserved the win, gf

They’re in a mini team big deal?? Who cares lol they like minis really couldn’t care less if they go to a 7v7 mini with friends from another clan if you don’t like it don’t take the mini with whoever is bringing them. Stop complaining @Asap

1 hour ago, K0ed said:

They’re in a mini team big deal?? Who cares lol they like minis really couldn’t care less if they go to a 7v7 mini with friends from another clan if you don’t like it don’t take the mini with whoever is bringing them. Stop complaining @Asap

hes literally just said gf why do u lot keep trying to cause shit?

And gj bp

1 hour ago, GodlyFish said:

0 invites btw. Underrated and unexpected is the only excuses you can use now. Get used too it because our preps + minis will include the same guys. Always. We are an honor clan and will not use invites as an advantage. Clearly you've been demoralized before maybe it's time too jump off BPs dick. Or get some facts before you spit them big lips of yours

didnt you recently get dox'd? stop talking to me before i rag ur clan every weekend 

29 minutes ago, FLOWER said:

hes literally just said gf why do u lot keep trying to cause shit?

And gj bp

Not causing shit just people need to get use to 3 members not being invites the excuse is getting old. Said gf multiple times from the start, always liked rage but when clans use the same excuse when we been grinding from the bottom You don’t see how it could get old? @FLOWER

6 minutes ago, K0ed said:

Not causing shit just people need to get use to 3 members not being invites the excuse is getting old. Said gf multiple times from the start, always liked rage but when clans use the same excuse when we been grinding from the bottom You don’t see how it could get old? @FLOWER

lmao you telling me the KO lot are in bp ? 

14 hours ago, Push North said:

didnt you recently get dox'd? stop talking to me before i rag ur clan every weekend 

Me doxed? Some real proper-ganda before you speak. And if u that concerned about getting doxed.... you're an insecure bitch irl. Caring what an online platform cares about you? Dam u got no friends irl homie, figure it out.