Clearing foe by myself (was very easy)

Rag Sets

Victim List (many fo members gave up very quickly, one member "pulsate" peaked for his clan at 16 hours, only to fall asleep after losing his crystal bow), shoutout to "no ask" for losing 3 +1s in an hour.

oW3eYrH.gif.13431c7c58cbfa8df43ac5814ee60d31.gif

Faking ending pics (their last attempt at trying to end). They even ran away leaving me with HP. As you can see by runelite's own timestamps, I respond within the same minute of their end spam. Very awkward.

aKCs7wT.png

Multiple other *ending* attempts (they would run south west and return 5-10mins later, lol...)

RuneLite_0Mt9Q8194O.png.fe6c81676114cfde75eac32b53d2208d.png

Spamming their FC in a hope to get them to return, which they refuse 😕

i5MjLHb.png

I'd post more, but I think this level 50 fo member~ or whatever they had come sums it up best as he logs out. Delusional danny material right there. Says "we win" as he gives up. Very easy 😛

KlmWYsX.gif.ffbe8971f8f0507a60d6b736524d0035.gif

Was easy btw, fo let me know if you want the clip of you running SW to log out while I'm stood at gdz, which of course happened more than once.

what a joke of a topic. This is what rage has slumped down to. Their only hope of getting a small w. Posting a topic spun to make it seemed like they didn't get their asses kicked for multiple days in a row. SPIT