Clearing foe by myself (was very easy)

Rag Sets

17 minutes ago, B S A said:

what a joke of a topic. This is what rage has slumped down to. Their only hope of getting a small w. Posting a topic spun to make it seemed like they didn't get their asses kicked for multiple days in a row. SPIT

😛 I know you're upset that after you spammed about your man crush on Anthony (and got rejected), you've been spamming me in game, on discord, and now here. Keep your chin up, you'll find a boyfriend one day.

19 minutes ago, B S A said:

what a joke of a topic. This is what rage has slumped down to. Their only hope of getting a small w. Posting a topic spun to make it seemed like they didn't get their asses kicked for multiple days in a row. SPIT

Also, thanks for the bump on my winning topic. :) 

On 6/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, ParaCommando said:

gz wasting 56 hours of ur miserable life to lose at the end

Thanks for posting on my winning topic. I'm enjoying a Michelin star meal while responding to you btw. I wasted 40+ people's lives and came out on top (as shown in the first post). :) 

On 6/2/2020 at 12:24 PM, B S A said:

who are you again?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...