Disputing Legacy's Entire "Pure Month"

Z Money Gang

6 hours ago, Chris- said:

@slushpuppyThis shouldn't even just be a dispute on Legacy's pure month but their advertisement as a "pure" clan being on these forums. You have evidence of their pulls above and this was YESTERDAY.  How can you allow this clan to advertise being a "pure" clan if they pull more mains than actual top tier main clans?  When u say sizeable do u mean 10?20?30?. I've only seen ROT as of recent pull more mains than Legacy do and they're a main clan. How can these boards keep their credibility as "pures" in the pure section if you allow a clan to advertise who bring 60 mains? 

image.png.0c0d9b585d8a033b48a19c4d048fe2f8.png

image.png

2 hours ago, Evelyn de Rothschild said:

Do something about it lmfa000000.  This topic is broken and you guys actually think this will do something just has me rofl irl. Zenith quality is such shit, their leaders doesn’t have confidence in their member base to double log.. 

Zenith, your leaders don’t even use f keys, I doubt your quality is getting better.. if anything you guys are decreasing in quality.. keep mass recruiting faggots, nothing is going to save you

btw nice meds yesterday, don’t think we didn’t see those 20 mains you guys had camping us

This topic secured me free 100m to pay for legacy rank chat for another month.

9 hours ago, James said:

You haven't won a prep in 5 months of being open. Don't think you should be talking to anyone about quality.

You're obviously heated having to depute a weekend trip. Blame cookies for having months of snipe trips on mains before Zenith opened. Simply doing what he did to us, just 100x better.

Now load up 1-800 Apex because we'll be railing you and your buddies yet again in p2p tomorrow.

Stay easy sewer clan.

Stfu rat. We're going to toss you guys around AGAIN today in P2P. Good luck shitters LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL #mainswontsaveyou

13 hours ago, James said:

You haven't won a prep in 5 months of being open. Don't think you should be talking to anyone about quality.

You're obviously heated having to depute a weekend trip. Blame cookies for having months of snipe trips on mains before Zenith opened. Simply doing what he did to us, just 100x better.

Now load up 1-800 Apex because we'll be railing you and your buddies yet again in p2p tomorrow.

Stay easy sewer clan.

is your clan even open still?

17 hours ago, Doom kJ said:

no fuckin shit sherlock

u think this community is blind? literally no1 replies to their topics besides the same 5 foreign downies who don't care that they bring mains because they have no friends irl.

now go fix your quality!

💯💯🔥🔥💜💜

20 hours ago, Evelyn de Rothschild said:

Do something about it lmfa000000.  This topic is broken and you guys actually think this will do something just has me rofl irl. Zenith quality is such shit, their leaders doesn’t have confidence in their member base to double log.. 

Zenith, your leaders don’t even use f keys, I doubt your quality is getting better.. if anything you guys are decreasing in quality.. keep mass recruiting faggots, nothing is going to save you

btw nice meds yesterday, don’t think we didn’t see those 20 mains you guys had camping us

we just broke your clan once again LMFAO

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kim locked this topic