Disputing Legacy's Entire "Pure Month"

Z Money Gang

@slushpuppyThis shouldn't even just be a dispute on Legacy's pure month but their advertisement as a "pure" clan being on these forums. You have evidence of their pulls above and this was YESTERDAY.  How can you allow this clan to advertise being a "pure" clan if they pull more mains than actual top tier main clans?  When u say sizeable do u mean 10?20?30?. I've only seen ROT as of recent pull more mains than Legacy do and they're a main clan. How can these boards keep their credibility as "pures" in the pure section if you allow a clan to advertise who bring 60 mains? 

image.png.0c0d9b585d8a033b48a19c4d048fe2f8.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Dynamic said:

I don't know who started it but it looks like it's clearly LY that's pushing the mains and not giving a fuck about pure v pure action anymore.

As I said I don't know the history of the mains here, but even though rage used 80+ mains on a single trip against us we are only retaliating with mains, so now that rage dropped them we are also dropping them.

Rage deserve to get camped by mains imo but we don't because we aren't as weak as them.

I hope LY adapt this mentality so we can clean up the saturdays.

they paid a main clan to camp us lol they did it first now its over for them

9 minutes ago, Chris- said:

@slushpuppyThis shouldn't even just be a dispute on Legacy's pure month but their advertisement as a "pure" clan being on these forums. You have evidence of their pulls above and this was YESTERDAY.  How can you allow this clan to advertise being a "pure" clan if they pull more mains than actual top tier main clans?  When u say sizeable do u mean 10?20?30?. I've only seen ROT as of recent pull more mains than Legacy do and they're a main clan. How can these boards keep their credibility as "pures" in the pure section if you allow a clan to advertise who bring 60 mains? 

image.png

damn.. (7) vs (60) you need to start stepping your game up already

1 hour ago, Chris- said:

image.png

looks to me like ur down 50 lmfao spit on

Do something about it lmfa000000.  This topic is broken and you guys actually think this will do something just has me rofl irl. Zenith quality is such shit, their leaders doesn’t have confidence in their member base to double log.. 

Zenith, your leaders don’t even use f keys, I doubt your quality is getting better.. if anything you guys are decreasing in quality.. keep mass recruiting faggots, nothing is going to save you

btw nice meds yesterday, don’t think we didn’t see those 20 mains you guys had camping us

30 minutes ago, Evelyn de Rothschild said:

Do something about it lmfa000000.  This topic is broken and you guys actually think this will do something just has me rofl irl. Zenith quality is such shit, their leaders doesn’t have confidence in their member base to double log.. 

Zenith, your leaders don’t even use f keys, I doubt your quality is getting better.. if anything you guys are decreasing in quality.. keep mass recruiting faggots, nothing is going to save you

btw nice meds yesterday, don’t think we didn’t see those 20 mains you guys had camping us

"Leader's dont have confidence in their member base" most hypocritical thing I've read all day. You bring 60 mains which means your leaders have no confidence in your PURES. If you have ALL our audio leaks you will know cookies and the rest of the rank team are AGAINST bringing mains and kick/kill anyone who attempts to brings them.  Maybe you should stop posting before you get kicked for embarrassing your own clan on sharkbrew. 

50 minutes ago, Evelyn de Rothschild said:

Your deluded you mind, beef neck 

1. Zenith used mains and rev warriors to rag LY before they even opened

2. You use mains every trip - your leader even calls on a main during midweeks when he dies

3. YOU USE MAINS ON THE WEEKEND MERCY YOU DUMB ASS...if you don't then comments on this one of many pictures of your mains camping me yesterday?

You kids use every trick in the book whether it is ragging with mains, teaming with main clans, teaming with other pure clans, and using sharkbrew's mutual server status to PM our members to leak constantly. Then cry and make sharkbrew topics when we do something to punish you back. Imagine crying over runescape.com and actually taking the time to post this topic.

Zmains.PNG

Also herbo don't forget you were the one to dox stoned and sam first in this "rivalry" over and over. Not to mention your leader supported and paid someone who was PMing LY members with dox's on a hider account. Your members even sent LY staff IP grabber links through their mutual SB server relation. I understand your clan is new and is therefore like a baby, but you guys really need to stop crying when all of a sudden when the way you have been acting gets dished back at you. Actually pathetic.

Accepting all Zenith offers of preps - direct PURE V PURE ACTION BTW.

2 hours ago, Evelyn de Rothschild said:

Thank you for supplying your rank chat for free due to us winning wilderness clan of the month.

cry more.

1 hour ago, Off The Rip said:

Also herbo don't forget you were the one to dox stoned and sam first in this "rivalry" over and over. Not to mention your leader supported and paid someone who was PMing LY members with dox's on a hider account. Your members even sent LY staff IP grabber links through their mutual SB server relation. I understand your clan is new and is therefore like a baby, but you guys really need to stop crying when all of a sudden when the way you have been acting gets dished back at you. Actually pathetic.

Accepting all Zenith offers of preps - direct PURE V PURE ACTION BTW.

JAGEX HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF YOUR LEADERSHIP

• Kim locked this topic