Astro presents: Terror crying all trip ft. bullied to singles and gwas

ASTROnauts sexually harassing TERROR foreigners all trip. Lord Ex you can pm: Bornfinesser#5754 for off.

TIMESTAMPS:

00:35 - Retarded kid doesn't know how discord works.

00:50 - Paranoid his members will run to astro (astro living in his head)

1:16 - Spy paranoia (threatening members @slushpuppy)  (astro actually in their head living lavish life rent free)

1:46 - Propoganda telling their member we used tanks (Astro do not even own tanks)

2:10 - Foreigner mexican cant pronounce clan names ( avg terror iq = +-50)

2:40 - a lot of shit calling and stuttering holy shit imagine listening to this guy all trip.

6:11 - LOG OUT LOG OUT LOG OUT  (4 grown ass man starting to scream log out because their snipe teams were lost) 

6:30 - Cringe nigga takes over runs to single within 3 seconds of calling RUN WEST RUN WEST NORTH WEST INTO SINGLES GUYS

07:39 - Guy is so proud he killed a guy named fresh almost cums in his pants (wtf why does he have talkpower?)

08:10 - ''You are murdering them'' - 3 seconds later -> ''PULL WEST PULL WEST'' (3th time this trip the anti astro alliance can not coordinate correctly and got bullied to singles)

08:45 - Go back west go back west go back west  (4th time bullied to singles holy shit i cba)

09:15 - Members are too retarded to listen so bad caller eats his microphone

10:12 - TS turned AWKWARD real quick LOOOOL

10:53 - fake news about  that Rp was crashing panic and run to ditch ( while they had 3 snipe teams with 17+ LOL)

11:31 - bullied to edge ditch again (astro cleared them)  

12:45 - Taking the loss (scared 2 spam back)

12:55  - MOST RETARDED CALL EVER (got gwassed look at our pov)

13:32 - ''The reason i ran north is because my cape counter is fucked up'' ( LOOOOL this guy blaming his cape counter for being retarded irl)

14:03  - shit propoganda  ( apparently they are very shook of BU)

14:48 - ''they in a private discord with astro right now''

15:00 - They hyped planning to team up againstt astro (his ranks do not like this idea)

16:15 - ''Im gnna get my tanks to rag them'' (mute this redneck forever ty)

16:24 - They got rushed in singles fake news about tanks again.

16:55 - bring teles so u dont die (bringing teles with a 45 pull in xlpc? )

17:15 - ''Do not give these kids the sattisfaction'' (His whole clan getting ko'ed in singles by astronauts he is completely demoralized)

17:30 -  FAKE NEWS ABOUT TANKS TERROR GOT ENDED BY ASTROS  8TH WEEK IN A ROW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

18:20 - idc that they gnna spam us ( taking the big fat L again)

a043a80d3ffe020e71eb296d5358a283.png

82dd09dcaa894116fc61bca1c6b3e3a8.png

07bcacc31a58a6180c9d31c6f7bd3bce.png

8ea3ef438b8e1bd744d15def18db9acb.png

Hey that's my former RD leader Shawn and warlord Mulugg :D thank you for letting me hear their voices again. Other than that, the whole timespan thing is kind of lame and I didn't read but, ok I guess LPC drama XD