COTM Run Off May 2020

puppyslush

image.png.f69d0e0764382c0ce97fc7b2f52da0af.png

Congratulations to Rage and Finale Ownage Elite for being the top 2 CWA clans of the month. As both clans are tied for the month, I am holding internal discussions with my rank team on how best to choose the server type. However if both teams agree to a server type, please kindly let me know.

COTM

The top 2 or more(if there is a tie) highest scoring clans(regardless of points difference) shall engage in run off round robin standard 1 def pure prep. The fight type would be decided by the clan with higher points

We will update this topic later with the outcome of the discussion

image.png.edb85905184f288b9417efa1124eaf7e.png

2 hours ago, BvG said:

no more taking 1 win (out of the past 3 losses in 2020!) and avoiding for fo!

lost a shitty 30v30, then we forfeited one cos we couldn't do it and then dismantled you in a 50v50, take your 2 "prep" wins l0l

everyone knows you're scared to p2p prep us

11 hours ago, B S A said:

Rage sucks balls. Change my mind. Rage turned into main clan. Losing rivalry vs Foe. Lost numerous core members. Depressed ranks. Lie more than Supremacy. Teaming with LY now lol. Inner conflicts among ranks. Jizzle spends half his salary trying to save his clan with no results. Anthony can't afford bonds due to his minimum wage job at your local fast food place. BVG got corona and is on a ventilator. BVG taking testosterone pills to try and change his voice to sound like his gender should. Edgi started a gofundme page to save up for a tattoo removal. Niblet inactive- oh yeah nothing new there. Broxx overdosed last weekend. Spiral DDOS tactics getting exposed. Rage can't last more than an hour in a return fight.... Yawn.... I'll continue later. Someone change my mind.

We live rent free in your very small brain. Anthony will not ever date you. Keep crying man, we love laughing at you and enjoy the attention.

Rage lives rent free. Let's fucking GO bears.

• 4 weeks later...