NEED MORE SICK PK CLIPS + SONG RECOMMENDATIONS FOR VIDEO

Hello everyone! I am new to Sharkbrew and all osrs forums kind of stuff so please be nice and dont bully me too much ;)

ill be make post as my next forum topic but heres a quick overview who the hell  i am . 
OG RSN: is Im Moonrider aka MOON or on discord known as Jfish.  
Finding me in game is pretty easy as staking degenerate  live at 302 palms or are dressed to impressed at 302 GE with new Fasionscape. Other places i may be are 330 Rimmy Poh Hosting or else im in the wilderness as i have been pking since 2007 .

Topic and reason for my post is me asking for help gathering some PMP footage that i can include into my  advertisement video i am making for my discord. 

My video i have so far isnt impressive enough for me taste. and was  made poorly by a fiviir worker whos never played runescape before. The topic of my video is Osrs Scouting  and s currently 50 seconds long.

if anyone has and is willing to help me out and post some good clips of some badass clan pking  i'd greatly appreciate it and give you or clan  a S/O when i post the final video. 

iim looking for ----
epic theme song recommendation (1:30-2:30 minutes)
3+ clips that are 5-10 seconds long
no overlays like clan banners etc. 
no client overlays, like tile markers
no bad language  like "retards, rats , or racism,. but if its not too extreme  like Sit, LOL, HAHA, LOLOLOL are OK.

Always Active on discord  to share clips privately or  if  you are intrested in helping directly with the video itself and have some free time as a video editor id love to discuss a fair price to fix up my video with improvements pm me on Discord  = PkSearch#5488