2 LEGACY EXP MEMBERS PLOT TO DDOS & SCAM ANOTHER MEMBER FOR 200M!

Z Money Gang

Tell us about yourself (Hobbies, job, etc.) Do you plan on joining Zenith?

All I want to do is kill these legacy kids 24/7 and make them beg for off and then tell them that off is not for sale. Break every single one of them indivisually until they all quit the game or quit breathing oxygen irl. I will make it to the point where when they see me ingame they will instantly try to log out, but little do they know there's a little thing coming at their forehead called a bolt and their mouse is just hovering over the log out button without logging out because they're in combat and by the time they realize that 13 trouts is on them they will already be in lumbridge watching their fellow clan mates die 1 by 1 spawning next to them with no gear on thinking in their head " should i return to this beating or no?"  if they continue on and say yes I will destroy their return tab by killing them over and over again until I ruin their runescape experience which will lead them to quit and if they continue to say no their fucking ugly disgusting humiliation of leaders sam and david will kick them  and after they kick them their whole clan will die because of 13 trouts, mark my words. and yeah man i plan on joining zenith