Legacy Declares On Zenith (Either Server Full Out)

Killa

4 hours ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

They’re the ones saying we’re nothing but mains and claiming they have better quality than us! Not sure why they’d say those things and not accept something along these lines. Regardless if either clan can show up with 100 (which i think both can, as long as there’s time in advance)

crazy that they’re so confident going in the wild where its a FFA and not confident in a portal where its 1v1 and you can’t lose items!

u are nothing l0l ur clan sucks

5 hours ago, bwa said:

zenith asks ly to fullout every single week but instead they bring 50 mains to f2p and fail to pull on sundays. you guys should fullout a clan in your own league, supremacy or fatality maybe?

Avoider l00000l

1 hour ago, Doom kJ said:

you can't pull 100 people, also double logging in clw on pures is not a good strategy

The whole pure community is laughing at ur clan avoiding this btw l0000l

7 minutes ago, Killa said:

Look how scared ur clan is l000000l

Scared?

Look how broken you are lmao

What makes you think that you peasants even deserve a fullout? Write me a paragraph and step up your weekend game and then, maybe then we will think you're worthy. Until then go back into your cage dog.

10 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

Scared?

Look how broken you are lmao

What makes you think that you peasants even deserve a fullout? Write me a paragraph and step up your weekend game and then, maybe then we will think you're worthy. Until then go back into your cage dog.

Didn’t ask keep avoiding l000000l