Petition to stop the mains

Sensei

petition to stop the mains  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Can the pure community just agree and not bring mains??? Shits fucking aids.

• we can only win with mains fuck that.
    • no mains thank you.

Heres the circle lad, one clan starts losing so they bring mains, then they lose with mains and cry the other clan is retaliating with mains, and its a whole circle over and over. Welcome to the pure scene :) 

1 hour ago, Brock Lesnar said:

Cry mooooooooooooooo000000000000000000000re about mains loser. Blunt purez has no impact on the pure community you do 1 trip per week and are the bottom of the food chain. Speak to me when you do f2p you 1 dimensional loser rev team l000l

1 hour ago, Brock Lesnar said:

Cry mooooooooooooooo000000000000000000000re about mains loser. Blunt purez has no impact on the pure community you do 1 trip per week and are the bottom of the food chain. Speak to me when you do f2p you 1 dimensional loser rev team l000l

blunt purez would clap cp in p2p hahaha

4 hours ago, Brock Lesnar said:

prep us hoe. @Brock Lesnar