1. 1. Best chance to move UP!

• Astro
    • Xl
    • Exiled Force
    • Terror
    • Zerg Unit
    • Raid
    • None of them have a chance.

With more clans in the pure scene then recent years I was wondering what the Brew community thought of the XLPC scene? I always get mixed answers when i ask around, More importantly which of these clans can you see making a step up? Will be interesting because whatever clan does "If any" will have a good amount of F2P experience something half the pure scene lacks to get. I wish you all luck with the XLPC scene and to any Pure clan willing to move up to the

2 EST/7GMT trip timezone.

"HPC scene"

Astro (Cb: 60 - 70)
 Excel (Cb: 50 - 80)
 Terror (Cb: 60 - 70)
 Zerg Unit (Cb: 50 - 70)
 Raid (Cb: 60 - 69) (unofficial trip June 13th, official TBA)
 Exiled Force (Cb: 60 - 75) (opening trip June 13th)

Cba with teams.

Also unlike past years there's plenty of clans in the 70-100 CMB bracket moving up from XLPC to HPC"lpc" would not be hard or require much training from members.

I wish anyone who starts a pure community the best of luck.

It’s really not difficult to do, if you can create an xlpc that isn’t completely full of multi clanners and move up with a core of 40/50 people who are willing to recruit then you’ll do great if you keep it at.

Looking at the current leaderships of each xlpc I don’t expect any of them to move up.

52 minutes ago, Edjez said:

I would say 75% is multiclanners. And if a clan decides to step up, the gap between maxed 107 med pures and 1 defence xlpc pures is way too big. 

could compete with sf io onslaught hydra etc

If they decide to (big if) ZU probably could. They've stepped up before, they have enough of an old core and enough experience to at least give it a shot. I don't think they really want to, and if they did I'm not sure they'd be able to pull enough to be super competitive on weekends.