• Astro
    • Xl
    • Exiled Force
    • Terror
    • Zerg Unit
    • Raid
    • None of them have a chance.

8 hours ago, Broxxx said:

It’s really not difficult to do, if you can create an xlpc that isn’t completely full of multi clanners and move up with a core of 40/50 people who are willing to recruit then you’ll do great if you keep it at.

Looking at the current leaderships of each xlpc I don’t expect any of them to move up.

Ouch but none of us LPC atm 

If I'm being honest the answer is nobody will move up as much as it pains me to say it considering this has been the best batch of xlpc since 2016?

All of them are filled will multi clanners with most  jumping ship to their lpc clan if they move up and most have that weak mentality that if you're not pulling high and competing with top tier clans like FOE then it's waste of time to move up which I couldn't disagree more. Plenty of clans in the lower tier to compete with and be away from the main cancer whlist also slowly working your way up the ladder.

Imo if no xlpc plans on moving up then I prefer if they came out with the lpcs on Saturday only to shake things up abit considering over half of the lpc scene is one server only (which is fucking stupid) and provide more action for everyone. 

19 hours ago, Trajan said:

If they decide to (big if) ZU probably could. They've stepped up before, they have enough of an old core and enough experience to at least give it a shot. I don't think they really want to, and if they did I'm not sure they'd be able to pull enough to be super competitive on weekends.

we don't. #quarantineclan

Till this day, I will never agree with clans being classified as "LPC", "MPC", etc. You are all pure clans, nothing will change that. 

However, some clans just have less quality members, and use these classifications to make themselves sound more distinguished for being lower quality. Either enforce growth in your clan in regards to quality, or don't open a clan.