Rage Alliance Discord EXPOSED (Ft. Gl PVM, AF, and SR)

OGs

38 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

You're good at lying.. 😂 main counter said otherwise

LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Jordai said:

LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOL KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC OF UR SHITTY CLAN GETTING EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get headache when i take a quick look at the way u post lol

1 hour ago, IamjohnC said:

@Brian`Bruuh you're claiming that you fight this battle on your own?

Foe members are delusional.. if they think they have 0 alliances helping them out,

let's leak danny crying out for help on other teamspeak's, I got one myself when he was crying for help from envy hilarious m8.

We need more dutchies to clean out the trash!!

ngl to this day i still dont know if ur a good troll or just plain retarded

• 3 months later...