Apex P2P GDZ PKRI vs. BP & OG ft. Rage Suiciding

Deserie

1 hour ago, B S A said:

You think im making this shit up lol? Tell Jizzle to go ahead and leak my shit and see what happens. 

Bro I find that hard to believe.

I'm no longer with Rage either, but I got caught leaking several times and no doxx. Can't see why they'd warrant a doxx on you. Just imo

5 minutes ago, VALOR GUY said:

Bro I find that hard to believe.

I'm no longer with Rage either, but I got caught leaking several times and no doxx. Can't see why they'd warrant a doxx on you. Just imo

Some of the ranks are pretty emotional and the banter between them and I has gotten pretty personal so I'm not surprised; Jizzle is self conscious about his cleft lip and not being a fully formed human and I make fun of him for it. Let them try and  say that this fabricated lol. See how that works out for them. No one believes Rage anymore. No one respects Rage. They are the literal cancer of the scene. This is all they have left to do. 

9 hours ago, BvG said:

Why don't you mention BP and your merged CC, or FO, or Fasan CC? All were there 4v1ing Rage.

GF tho, hopefully we can get a 1v1 sometime, but I won't be holding my breath.

54f0b7cf26bc6460518a0e6ece893f06.gif

You can cry all you want but you are the reason all these vennies and mains are involved and every clan knows it and will focus ur dumb ass l0l

9 hours ago, GodlyFish said:

Good action! Rage took the L and isnt accepting it. 

With BP or not "mother-rage" wasnt invited too our cluster so with all due respect "mother-rage" and main companions were cleared.

u know rage didnt bring mains right? jeez stop being delusional and open ur eyes

13 hours ago, BvG said:

GF tho, hopefully we can get a 1v1 sometime, but I won't be holding my breath.

A clean 1v1 that can't be crashed or have mains camping either clan?

You mean like at like clan wars? That's crazy man, Apex might just accept idk PM Nox