Clarification on the mains that crashed tonight's PKRI at GDZ. 6/11/2020

pooplord

Hahahah, you are the funniest comedian on rs. Good job taking time to make a topic that is completely unnecesarry. How Can you blame for for that action when they werent even there for the fight? And before you exhibit other clans, i Can show you an evidence of rage keeps flying in with mains and meds om sundays trip. This guy named Ross exposed himself of rage getting help from gl pvm. They tried to make s deal so gl pvm doesnt crash Them “Off Them sundays”. He nicely denied. At this point i Think you should start leaving Them and focus on your own clan, because this is killing the pure scene as much as it’s already been killed. Be fair and sqaure on your fights and if you cant beat anyone 20v20 you Might aswell start practicing with ur clan so such Things doesnt happens. Anyways have a great day and i hope gl pvm Will not crash any wars anymore so that we Can continue watching nice pure fights. And not a fight filled with meds and mains :) glgl

BAF99024-8813-411F-A8C0-EEFCD5C9C1B3.jpeg

C8CC741B-5A73-4642-8CFA-524CC09C6AC9.jpeg

1 hour ago, Zammy brew said:

Hahahah, you are the funniest comedian on rs. Good job taking time to make a topic that is completely unnecesarry. How Can you blame for for that action when they werent even there for the fight? And before you exhibit other clans, i Can show you an evidence of rage keeps flying in with mains and meds om sundays trip. This guy named Ross exposed himself of rage getting help from gl pvm. They tried to make s deal so gl pvm doesnt crash Them “Off Them sundays”. He nicely denied. At this point i Think you should start leaving Them and focus on your own clan, because this is killing the pure scene as much as it’s already been killed. Be fair and sqaure on your fights and if you cant beat anyone 20v20 you Might aswell start practicing with ur clan so such Things doesnt happens. Anyways have a great day and i hope gl pvm Will not crash any wars anymore so that we Can continue watching nice pure fights. And not a fight filled with meds and mains :) glgl

This sums it up p much. There is a venny war because rage wants doesn't want to stop allying with gl pvm/zangw. 

2 minutes ago, RAGE IS DOGSHIT said:

LMFAO my man wrote an entire essay explaining why his clan lost, there's proof of you being allied with a venezuelan pvm cc so this topic proves nothing, dogshit clan

Also proof ur allied with a Venezuelan pvm cc, does this prove you're a dogshit clan? I think that's what you're saying. 

2 hours ago, Zammy brew said:

but did anyone ask you random?? Didn't think so.. See you in rev cave kiddo