Clarification on the mains that crashed tonight's PKRI at GDZ. 6/11/2020

pooplord

I mean FOE was pretty forward about the fact that they were going to return the favor on you guys especially after you guys got exposed

Not really sure why this post needed to be made - you both bring Vennies to bolt rag pures lol

12 minutes ago, Dog Walked said:

I mean FOE was pretty forward about the fact that they were going to return the favor on you guys especially after you guys got exposed

Not really sure why this post needed to be made - you both bring Vennies to bolt rag pures lol

The funny thing is that rage is playing the victim here

5 hours ago, Dynamic said:

The funny thing is that rage is playing the victim here

I think the main point of this post has been overlooked, whether intentionally or not - so I'll respond to you to explain it's purpose in clearer terms. The purpose is to clarify who crashed the fight, why they did it, and why they were attacking every clan. Pure clans at the cluster mistakenly thought Clan Rage had crashed the fight with Venezuelans, with some writing this into their aftermath topics. This is simply not true considering the main goal of the fasan cc, the vennys that crashed the fight and allies of Final Ownage, was to rag Clan Rage in the first place. The vennies blinded by their vengance, couldn't decipher which hat to hit. So they instead attacked every clan and deprived the boys of clean pure on pure action. If they had stuck to their original plan of ragging just Rage, I wouldn't have even made this topic. It's only natural that they would have wanted revenge, due to the decisive pummelling we gave them earlier.

50 minutes ago, pooplord said:

I think the main point of this post has been overlooked, whether intentionally or not - so I'll respond to you to explain it's purpose in clearer terms. The purpose is to clarify who crashed the fight, why they did it, and why they were attacking every clan. Pure clans at the cluster mistakenly thought Clan Rage had crashed the fight with Venezuelans, with some writing this into their aftermath topics. This is simply not true considering the main goal of the fasan cc, the vennys that crashed the fight and allies of Final Ownage, was to rag Clan Rage in the first place. The vennies blinded by their vengance, couldn't decipher which hat to hit. So they instead attacked every clan and deprived the boys of clean pure on pure action. If they had stuck to their original plan of ragging just Rage, I wouldn't have even made this topic. It's only natural that they would have wanted revenge, due to the decisive pummelling we gave them earlier.

"deprived the boys of clean pure on pure action"
if you don't stfu with this bullshit ... you are legit playing victim here. you hit every clan with mains (vennies or not) including zenith. that's where our hatred for rage started.  

1 hour ago, pooplord said:

unlucky miscommunication on our part but it looks like everyone is rightfully blaming rage because they got all these vennies involved in the first place

2 hours ago, pooplord said:

the vennies blinded by their vengance, couldn't decipher which hat to hit. So they instead attacked every clan and deprived the boys of clean pure on pure action. If they had stuck to their original plan of ragging just Rage, I wouldn't have even made this topic. It's only natural that they would have wanted revenge, due to the decisive pummelling we gave them earlier.

Why can't foe (very boring and lame clan) be this funny when writing their topics? 

21 hours ago, holydreams said:

what is this load of bullshit LOL

are you denying you team and bring vennies?

Imma leak you crying for help in other teamspeak's if you don't shut your ass up

Foe clan is shit and it's not getting carried anymore by the ones who matter but ex teammates that I know so watch your mouth

5 hours ago, Mercy said:

"deprived the boys of clean pure on pure action"
if you don't stfu with this bullshit ... you are legit playing victim here. you hit every clan with mains (vennies or not) including zenith. that's where our hatred for rage started.  

bro your clan will not last half a year? why are you crying about main's when zenith prep's mains right this second 😂
Zenith is losing the rivalry vs legacy

rage did a 1v2 rivalry vs sup & legacy take notes