Legacy F2P Saturday - 100 Legacy Avalanche 100 Dead Mountain Betas for 4+ hours ft Foe

Blue

Not even trying to flame / troll whatever you wanna call it.

Rather new to this Z / Legacy thing.

Out of curiosity, when we were fighting, there was an awful lot of mains with you, I'm just curious why. does your clan allow 40 def +  , or are they actually not with you, or your a Zerker pure clan 

once again not a troll, literally just come back to the pure scene and spent 3 hours being hit by a guy in rune gear, was a fun event anyway. hopefully see you tonight

1 hour ago, Eat_D4rk_Bow said:

Not even trying to flame / troll whatever you wanna call it.

Rather new to this Z / Legacy thing.

Out of curiosity, when we were fighting, there was an awful lot of mains with you, I'm just curious why. does your clan allow 40 def +  , or are they actually not with you, or your a Zerker pure clan 

once again not a troll, literally just come back to the pure scene and spent 3 hours being hit by a guy in rune gear, was a fun event anyway. hopefully see you tonight

Ur clan camped us with mains and a med team named Rev Warriors for months, now we are retaliating. My advice to you @Eat_D4rk_Bowis you get the hell out of that toxic propaganda clan who feeds lies to their members at every event.