Supremacy

33 minutes ago, Birthday said:

delete this post.

do you know where it is that this is posted? this is not a Tyen or Kenny hider account. As clearly stated in my Forums Mask, I am Fatality's Bouncer. @Birthday we know you miss Fatality and that Zenith is getting bullied by Legacy every Saturday, but that doesn't change the fact that Slumpremacy the Dating Community refuses to Prep us.

13 minutes ago, Fatality's Bouncer said:

do you know where it is that this is posted? this is not a Tyen or Kenny hider account. As clearly stated in my Forums Mask, I am Fatality's Bouncer. @Birthday we know you miss Fatality and that Zenith is getting bullied by Legacy every Saturday, but that doesn't change the fact that Slumpremacy the Dating Community refuses to Prep us.

9KHj8QH.gif

We winning over here, chill out little boy before i kiss you on the forehead and put you to bed. 

On 6/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, Fatality's Bouncer said:

dumb af