Bles has Returned

Bles

1. Current RuneScape Display Name/Past Display Name(s):

I was mostly known as "Bles" which i'm sure a lot of people here would recognize me.

2. Tell Us About Yourself:

Well, I am a OG Scaper since 04, I've reached and done so much in my life most people haven't done by the age of 26, I was in the Military back in '14 which is when i some what vanished until now, I love anime, chilling with my homies,going out enjoying nature and listening to music everday, my cousin actually is a upcoming artist if anyone wants to hear him look him up "Lil Weirdo" (His a rapper), I'm hispanic and i love to cook. I am a honest, trustworthy guy who likes to joke around sometimes, I've changed a lot since back then and now i'm back to enjoy some Scaping since it hasn't left me. I am enjoying what's left of 2020 regardless of all the negativity.

3. How Did You Hear About SharkBrew?

Well, I know about Sharkbrew way back while i was in Zybez but back then you guy's was mostly just Pures Only.

4. What PvP Communities Are You Part Of? (xlpc, lpc, zerk, main, etc? List all that apply)

Main, Currently working on getting all 99s even though i just started up again at 105 combat.

5. Clan History

I have a long history, but i'll point out a few that i was known for.

Elite Assassins - Member

Northern Kings - Founder/Leader (most successful thing i ever made)

6. Additional Comments:

if anyone here was part of EA or NK PM ME, Would like to chat with some old pals, i am also looking forward to find more new friends.

11 hours ago, Victory- said:

Please don't play dumb. I add notes to everyone who joins DR clan chat :)
1f1ddbe511f335cd04f8386b295138d1.png

Proof? Notes don’t mean shit, you can say whatever but you don’t have any proof of me having those names so good luck with that? And wasn’t Sooner Rex like 126? Lmao I’m 105 😂

On 6/22/2020 at 12:34 AM, Victory- said:

Please don't play dumb. I add notes to everyone who joins DR clan chat :)
1f1ddbe511f335cd04f8386b295138d1.png

This is 100% true. This man is a joke lmao. Imagine trying to open clans and teams under someone else's name because your own real rsn holds bad weight.

7 hours ago, Depuhkote said:

This is 100% true. This man is a joke lmao. Imagine trying to open clans and teams under someone else's name because your own real rsn holds bad weight.

Lol imagine claiming this without proof, and yes I’m bles thanks for the vouch :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...