Saturday: 120 Zenith Forces Legashit to become a Singles Clan.

ZENITH HEAD LAWYER

ieuw hiring bp for ops xD who's gonna believe zenith shit now? Cookies is the reason I left LY when LY had opening trip, this "oeh oeh cookies" cannot call bro he is the worst caller i've ever pked with and don't tell me he has changed.. the only thing he can change is the highest point to the lowest point lmfao

I control F'd this entire Topic and found no mention of Apex. That's how you know Zenith is fucking propoganda. You forgot to mention you called Apex 3x at 18 ports and at CA and we still cocked both of you. Feel really bad and sad for your members that they believe this stupid propaganda. Hold this L for this weekend Zenith.

1 hour ago, Dynamic said:

looks like you matched their mains today and completely bullied them gj

Looks like your only action this trip was camping 28 rage for clout tokens and then coming late to the real fights. Delusional kid.

5 hours ago, Aleister Crowley said:

6 months, 2 prep wins, absolute dog shit quality, 10m per recruit, 2m per bp and hydra invite. LMFAO holy fuck you retards are desperate af, this is only the beginning btw 

Do you actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth? 

I'm struggling to believe that someone is that retarded 

The beginning of what? Your transition to a single clan or are you guys going to fully copy CP (dogshit clan that achieved nothing) 

• 3 weeks later...