Rage vs FOE COTM F2P PREP | 3-0

On 7/3/2020 at 7:53 AM, Trajan said:

There's a lot of FOE members posting on this topic about how often they beat Rage and Rage is losing their core members. If it's that easy to win why not just show up and do it? It would've crushed Rage morale and been free hype. Hopefully someone can post an actual reason they skipped out on this because I'm pretty confused and disappointed tbh.

Hopefully FOE does have a reason, a bunch of 20+ year olds having egos so fragile they can't face a possible loss on a computer game is pretty sad. 

pussy foc 

On 7/5/2020 at 9:31 AM, Grey Wolf said:

Ngl I have to agree that rage is indeed better matched opts. I dont understand how foe #1 pure clan just do not show up to these challenges. Congratulations Rage. I have fun prepping you and the rounds get closer every prep.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:53 AM, Trajan said:

There's a lot of FOE members posting on this topic about how often they beat Rage and Rage is losing their core members. If it's that easy to win why not just show up and do it? It would've crushed Rage morale and been free hype. Hopefully someone can post an actual reason they skipped out on this because I'm pretty confused and disappointed tbh.

Hopefully FOE does have a reason, a bunch of 20+ year olds having egos so fragile they can't face a possible loss on a computer game is pretty sad. 

• 1 month later...