Bad word deleter bot - discord TOS compliance

slushpuppy

image.png

With reference to this topic:

It is necessary that sharkbrew implement steps to protect our users in the event they accidentally breach discord TOS in the heat of the moment, therefore we have implemented a bot that deletes messages that, if reported, may potentially cause your discord account to be flagged or banned by discord.

If you like a word to be added to the list, feel free to reply to this topic, or DM any of the sharkbrew ranks on discord.

12 hours ago, puppyslush said:

u were banned for being an internet anarchist

What are you saying rn? LOL I was banned for trolling your ex-mod. You know the same mod that left your discord because moderating a Runescape fan page discord is too stressful. Am i the internet anarchist or is she just mentally unstable and unable to make coherent and concise decisions? cmon man.. lol

On 7/5/2020 at 9:51 AM, 13 Defence said:

What are you saying rn? LOL I was banned for trolling your ex-mod. You know the same mod that left your discord because moderating a Runescape fan page discord is too stressful. Am i the internet anarchist or is she just mentally unstable and unable to make coherent and concise decisions? cmon man.. lol

What are you talking about "ex-mod?" Clearly I'm still here, I just need a break occasionally from getting death threats from a bunch of edgy teenagers on a near daily basis for doing a task that is completely voluntary. There's no winning. If I don't do something about certain events, I get attacked and mass pm'd some pretty disgusting shit. If I do intervene and uphold our rules, the same thing happens. Spare me your bullshit. 

The decisions I make are generally pretty clear and fairly well fleshed out. I just have minimal patience for idiots like Nox who cry bias when they're usually the source of rampant community bullshit. Him and about 7 Apex members got banned for basically making direct threats to staff members, mass highlighting our Discord and attempting to attack another player very directly back in 2018, and *MOST* of them have successfully appealed and have been unbanned. I'm sorry that Nox feels like he's due special treatment because he's a clan leader, but the truth is he isn't. He's very well aware of our policies and procedures and yet chooses to undermine them pretty actively.

Apex members are fine and free to participate on this website as much as they please. Nox is not and has not for the last two years because of actions and decisions he chose to make to attack Giggs publicly and make the jobs of this staff team more difficult than it needs to be. His reaction to his ban was so extreme that he screamed and cried like a damn infant and threatened to have Apex boycott our community (But guess who is still participating here? You are!) He refuses to appeal, so he's staying where he's at, and quite frankly I'm tired of his bullshit. Even if my recent interaction with him was extreme, there's no excusing his attempts to undermine SharkBrew and attack us for things that were ultimately his fault, and also hypocritical considering he's said and done much worse. Anyone who chooses to follow his example will join him. On the flipside, if he actually wants to make a defensible appeal instead of asking others to backdoor him into the community, he'll have his chance at an unban, but only if his behavior towards SharkBrew changes.

On a separate note, if you want to discuss the terms for why you were banned and want to appeal your offense, you can either message me on Discord or make an appeal topic. If you message me directly I'll be able to help you much quicker. You mentioned that you appealed previously, but unfortunately you thought it was appropriate to not take the process seriously and demand an unban which saw your appeal denied. If you choose to do nothing again, best of luck to you.

18 hours ago, Eevee said:

What are you talking about "ex-mod?" Clearly I'm still here, I just need a break occasionally from getting death threats from a bunch of edgy teenagers on a near daily basis for doing a task that is completely voluntary. There's no winning. If I don't do something about certain events, I get attacked and mass pm'd some pretty disgusting shit. If I do intervene and uphold our rules, the same thing happens. Spare me your bullshit. 

The decisions I make are generally pretty clear and fairly well fleshed out. I just have minimal patience for idiots like Nox who cry bias when they're usually the source of rampant community bullshit. Him and about 7 Apex members got banned for basically making direct threats to staff members, mass highlighting our Discord and attempting to attack another player very directly back in 2018, and *MOST* of them have successfully appealed and have been unbanned. I'm sorry that Nox feels like he's due special treatment because he's a clan leader, but the truth is he isn't. He's very well aware of our policies and procedures and yet chooses to undermine them pretty actively.

Apex members are fine and free to participate on this website as much as they please. Nox is not and has not for the last two years because of actions and decisions he chose to make to attack Giggs publicly and make the jobs of this staff team more difficult than it needs to be. His reaction to his ban was so extreme that he screamed and cried like a damn infant and threatened to have Apex boycott our community (But guess who is still participating here? You are!) He refuses to appeal, so he's staying where he's at, and quite frankly I'm tired of his bullshit. Even if my recent interaction with him was extreme, there's no excusing his attempts to undermine SharkBrew and attack us for things that were ultimately his fault, and also hypocritical considering he's said and done much worse. Anyone who chooses to follow his example will join him. On the flipside, if he actually wants to make a defensible appeal instead of asking others to backdoor him into the community, he'll have his chance at an unban, but only if his behavior towards SharkBrew changes.

On a separate note, if you want to discuss the terms for why you were banned and want to appeal your offense, you can either message me on Discord or make an appeal topic. If you message me directly I'll be able to help you much quicker. You mentioned that you appealed previously, but unfortunately you thought it was appropriate to not take the process seriously and demand an unban which saw your appeal denied. If you choose to do nothing again, best of luck to you.

this sounds far too reasonable 

On 7/7/2020 at 12:02 AM, Godfather said:

listen here you fucking chinese cunt, i demand that the word CUNT be removed from this list or i swear i will rain hell upon this website with the fury of 10,000 angry solo k1ngs

Removing the word cunt from the allowed vocabulary is very offensive and discriminating against the general population who use this said word, aussie and kiwis. How dare they target us on the basis of our race and culture, thought that was what all this fuss was about smh

On 7/10/2020 at 6:20 AM, Murd said:

Removing the word cunt from the allowed vocabulary is very offensive and discriminating against the general population who use this said word, aussie and kiwis. How dare they target us on the basis of our race and culture, thought that was what all this fuss was about smh

:\

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...