[WINNING TOPIC] RAGE LOSES 3 STAFFS IN 1 FIGHT, GWASSED AT FALLY, AND ENDED BY 60 SHARKS FT. BP/Z/FO/LY | July 5th, 2020

Deserie

20 minutes ago, Dog Walked said:

Rage propaganda topic with Rancher Nox’s +1 pic from months ago from a main clan..... lolll

Rage gets funnier every day 😂 When they were trying to rival FOE I actually thought FOE was just full of BS

anyways gratz Apex, yall been killing it lately

preach

48 minutes ago, ASTRO SCOUT said:

rage is trash and apex is worse. why is apex pipeing up lol they got killed by foe in a 2 weeks lol.. 200 to 40 in a week l000l remember that

youre an xlpc retard lmfao stick to your lvl 50 downie loser l0l0l0l0

51 minutes ago, ASTRO SCOUT said:

rage is trash and apex is worse. why is apex pipeing up lol they got killed by foe in a 2 weeks lol.. 200 to 40 in a week l000l remember that

just realized ive smoked your shit ass xlpc in ZU multiple times recently l000000000000l i dont lose retard get the memo 😂

I just remember the fear in TS every time Rage would set something up with Apex lol. Leaders would preface with, "ok guys, Apex is really good. NO ONE SMITE! Please have full HP, etc." You can see it in their gameplay. Them getting chased down like dogs to Mage arena with Edgi as the last victim was priceless. Legit full wipe off the map. 

6 hours ago, Pearl said:

Thank you for clean fight at end and not teaming with Zenith for once.

say theres a cluster going on, zenith and fo are there fighting, ly goes and hits zenith. are you then teaming with fo? this is your dumbass ly logic lmfao