FATALITY VS SUPREMACY ~ P2P MINI (7V7) ~ 2-1 (RIP 21 WIN STREAK)

del

2 hours ago, bell said:

gz on win but dont know why u cared so much about a miniwar streak with the same 6-7 people in a clan thou

maybe u can focus on not losing to legacy in f2p now

iHardcore, Roman, Fazey, Myself, Lee, Vc, Jeff, Nawe, Unreal, Crumble, Mark, Tiko, Lawi, Inmate, P1Z4, Wishes, Stigi, Spook, Folfox & Harry were all consistent participants of our 21 wins.

That's twenty people in case you couldn't count.

Thank you for your concern on what our focus should be, if I could also pitch in on you guys, maybe you can focus on doing well outside of singles on weekend trips, it seems to have been a constant struggle for you guys since your inception. One day maybe? :S

1 hour ago, Ease said:

iHardcore, Roman, Fazey, Myself, Lee, Vc, Jeff, Nawe, Unreal, Crumble, Mark, Tiko, Lawi, Inmate, P1Z4, Wishes, Stigi, Spook, Folfox & Harry were all consistent participants of our 21 wins.

Thank you for your concern on what our focus should be, if I could also pitch in on you guys, maybe you can focus on doing well outside of singles on weekend trips, it seems to have been a constant struggle for you guys since your inception. One day maybe? :S

lmfao nigga named his whole lineup for 21 6v6-8v8 miniwar wins gj brother

5 minutes ago, Erase said:

lmfao nigga named his whole lineup for 21 6v6-8v8 miniwar wins gj brother

isn't hard to type out the names of people on the right side of discord (in the chan we mention for minis) that I remember being there lmfao!

28 minutes ago, Ease said:

fatality talking about weekends? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

3 hours ago, Ease said:

Lmao the whole game is a struggle for FI

18 hours ago, Ease said:

maybe you can focus on doing well outside of singles on weekend trips, it seems to have been a constant struggle for you guys since your inception. One day maybe? :S

didn't you cancel both days last weekend? 😂

• 2 weeks later...