Legacy F2P Saturday - 100 LY demolish Z in 1v3 without banking 2hr+

Blue

6 hours ago, Blue said:

i was at bbq party and still managed to kill these zenshitters hahahaahha they cant escape me 

image0.jpg?width=859&height=644

so instead of leaving the room you were in to go socialize (at thie so called bbq party) u decided to die on an account that didn't even get the chance to skull (refer to top left corner acc)

i guess that explains the "without banking" statement, lmfao zenith banked for you guys by killing you over and over and over again.

editing this to make sure that fake alius kid @Aleister Crowleygets triggered at my flames.

8 hours ago, LegacyThug said:

also fuck the OG retards and that simp xlpc lvl 60 clan for thinking they're relevant by camping us in singles ROFL.  Look what mokles has been reduced to

LY WINS AGAIN, suck a cock cookies you fat faggot fuck

i can leak audio and logs of these "og retards" being offered multiple stuff in legacy but i dont think we want to go down that route 

2 hours ago, Doom kJ said:

so instead of leaving the room you were in to go socialize (at thie so called bbq party) u decided to die on an account that didn't even get the chance to skull (refer to top left corner acc)

i guess that explains the "without banking" statement, lmfao zenith banked for you guys by killing you over and over and over again.

editing this to make sure that fake alius kid @Aleister Crowleygets triggered at my flames.

this was pretrip kid and i was only present for 70% of trip ppl were taking vids of me like i was a celeb #ez lmao

oooof

Looks like a loosing topic to me. Just need to see Zeniths video to see what really happened.

You hugged single for the entire day and constantly got abused. Your mains were the only accounts that spent most of the trip in multi.

You going to use the apex excuse for when you got smashed and forced to singles north of Corp? Pathetic.

Your trash and your own members are starting to see it 

42 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

oooof

Looks like a loosing topic to me. Just need to see Zeniths video to see what really happened.

You hugged single for the entire day and constantly got abused. Your mains were the only accounts that spent most of the trip in multi.

You going to use the apex excuse for when you got smashed and forced to singles north of Corp? Pathetic.

l0l your pull was down 20 from last week

the cracks are widening, only a matter of time before Z completely breaks

2 hours ago, Zalmon said:

oooof

? We fuckin bullied you and your allies while you urged l00l 

1 hour ago, Something Clever said:

l0l your pull was down 20 from last week

the cracks are widening, only a matter of time before Z completely breaks

You dropped from 100 to 60 last week lmao

Week before that you couldn't pull in p2p.

Shut your ass up retard. You're clueless.

1 hour ago, Zalmon said:

You dropped from 100 to 60 last week lmao

Week before that you couldn't pull in p2p.

Shut your ass up retard. You're clueless.

LOL pathetic Zenith member

your clan is showing up in level 50s to boost your cape counter

the wool is pulled so far over your eyes I'm surprised you can see the keyboard enough to type