Zenith Auto-Ranks Known DDOSer & Scamming Snake: Part 1(LOL DESPERATE!)

Pearl

Also you need to brush up on your history newfag.

The amount of scumbags that were handed out elder contracts is rather amusing.

Also this exposes LY even more, wheres the rest of the logs? 😂 just shows what kind of toxic leadership you have.

Keep slaving away though, maybe you can take emo wolfs role in the clan victim 

8 hours ago, BvG said:

I have nothing to worry about. Your clan, getting nearly perfected in a matched 50v50 today, may have some internal issues to work on.

Rage dropped from 110 to 55 since you took over. You're getting battered so hard by your rivals you've tried to start beef to lower pulling clans and by the looks of it, youre loosing those fights too.

You should be worried. Its OP all over again, closing topic incoming.

11 hours ago, Blue said:

this nigga ddosed zenith ranks/members on a daily basis and he got auto accepted and gave him elder rank LOOOL 

scims ur socially awkward and will always be known as a rat now l0000l time to change ur alias u dog 

14 hours ago, zenith on top said:

LY ranks are so dumb it amazes me..
You realize he was a rank in your shit clan before he came to the top right?
Anyone can change their opinion on dogshit leadership like LY's.

true hahhahaha now they crying about him, they kept him as he was doing this shit LMFAO

9 hours ago, Zalmon said:

Rage dropped from 110 to 55 since you took over. You're getting battered so hard by your rivals you've tried to start beef to lower pulling clans and by the looks of it, youre loosing those fights too.

You should be worried. Its OP all over again, closing topic incoming.

As Zenith as beginning and will continue to find out, how many people you can put in a teamcape for 2hrs a week does not determine the quality or long term success of your clan. Zenith would close their doors before giving Rage anything close to a matched fight, because in every single aspect of the game, we're better than you. I'd be happy to see you try to disprove me with either server any time preps. Hell, you can have +5.

1 hour ago, BvG said:

As Zenith as beginning and will continue to find out, how many people you can put in a teamcape for 2hrs a week does not determine the quality or long term success of your clan. Zenith would close their doors before giving Rage anything close to a matched fight, because in every single aspect of the game, we're better than you. I'd be happy to see you try to disprove me with either server any time preps. Hell, you can have +5.

I will give it to you,  you guys are in decent in clan wars but with every other aspect in the game you are mediocre at best. So id get down from that high horse if i was you.