Monday 2: Fully Clearing Legacy & Rage.

Z Money Gang

aAp2xwl.gif

We massed up when we heard Legacy was out with 15+, We assembled 30 Zenith Warriors and went to find them. We eventually peaked at over 45 Zenith Pures to completely destroy Legacy & Rage & Mains.

a6380e7c17c00a1ed5d9743c4da1e844.png

HmCuX0U.png

QK3NciT.png

We logged in northwest and waited till they rushed the center. We came south and killed all of them. We spent the next bit hopping around killing Exodus,Legacy. After we cleared Legacy for the second time they decided to try to mass up for us.

QK3NciT.pngTICsAQi.pngaoFgwE5.png

d2d3c7f3bf37d520b7e00fede211437f.png

Legacy massed up a main clan to fight Mother Zenith, this didnt matter we logged on top of them northwest with their main clan helping them. We completely ran through them within seconds and pushed them far northeast into the dragons pit. We started transitioning through Legacy clearing them x3 ingame. Legacy tried to mass return and we started blowing them up once again. Rage decided to come aid Legacy and join their clan chat. We stayed on Legacy and the 3 clans helping them and pushed them all around the wilderness. We eventually pushed Legacy all the way south and they teleported out. We cleared up everything left in game and then teleported to edge and laughed at our rivals.

3GG6tnL.png

8CqzGJ9.png

vsln1qC.png

CJ2MCOZ.png

uT4O9uz.png

N8IniaO.png

76xuZoG.png

L5t9VJ6.png

dwrCvOn.png

mNkOqYX.png

XJ8i9Bd.png

H4COQ1T.png

I0dCHIE.png

C0620xc.pngf01089fde74275be64f9eee56877b0a7.png8f5a65df2d0a629e270ee8109047fffd.pnge3044eafbd0ff0c537f6850f611bf7bf.pngi5EmBRQl.png

12 minutes ago, Aleister Crowley said:

Hormone going out of his way to save twink Cookies e-rep by paying out of pocket for recruits, vennies, Apex help lmfaoooo

You fucking 0 quality dog shit idiots got farmed, ty for the 3rd staff in 2 weeks @Mercyl000000l

that is the dumbest propaganda i've ever heard.

I AM COMPLETELY SHITTING ON YOUR CLAN.