Scammer BEWARE

B S A

6 hours ago, Grey Wolf said:

Even though I dislike the clan you're in I am 100% against this disgusting behaviour. I got scammed too once by a guy on scythe that took 200m worth of pre0 gear and returns.

I hate to see it and genuinely feel bad for you. Although you can forget about the GP that's been stolen I hope the perpetrator gets banned from this community.

Good luck with the rebuild.

agreed bud

6 hours ago, Broxxx said:

Bit of a wild accusation here with absolutely no proof other than stating the fact she once done services for you.

All you ever talk about is Rage and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you made this up because you’re a total attention seeker.

Also, B S A, you tried to dox Anthony due to your repulsive man crush on him. I understand your thirst for being in Rage/being accepted by us, but you never will be.

Quit crying.

Deserved hack (that didnt happen) even sadder you tried to falsely blame one of our lovely members for it. Why is the chat cropped? Let's see a full chat log ty

26 minutes ago, Rag Sets said:

Also, B S A, you tried to dox Anthony due to your repulsive man crush on him. I understand your thirst for being in Rage/being accepted by us, but you never will be.

Quit crying.

Deserved hack (that didnt happen) even sadder you tried to falsely blame one of our lovely members for it. Why is the chat cropped? Let's see a full chat log ty

It's defamation, and he'll be hearing from our lawyer

you bought the account that she made. she has a new one dummy. 

8 minutes ago, F3ar said:

@BSAI'm fairy310 and I'm pretty sure @IGNORANCEcan confirm I may have done some services 4 u but i never took ur money I completed ur service n everything so @BSAI think ur coming up with anything that can hurt me show more proof dummy I didn't scam u dummy 

Not great proof. Would probably want to see more if you want real action to be taken. But if it is true, a very scummy move. Probably not the type of person I'd want in my clan personally lol, but I guess that's runies in 2020. 🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, B S A said:

Nice response from rage lol. Of course. Well its going to take a lot more than that for me to off. Thanks for the motivation ;).

who is this person? from scythe? can fill me in the full details and i'll make a community watchlist topic

17 hours ago, Broxxx said:

Bit of a wild accusation here with absolutely no proof other than stating the fact she once done services for you.

All you ever talk about is Rage and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you made this up because you’re a total attention seeker.

^this

Also what do u even need prep gear for? You're sitting all the rounds anyway @BSA