Scammer BEWARE

B S A

9 hours ago, puppyslush said:

who is this person? from scythe? can fill me in the full details and i'll make a community watchlist topic

I'm sorry but where is any evidence indicating that this person scammed him? I don't know Fairy too well, but from what I've seen she is a nice person, she wouldn't do something like this. BSA on the other hand, is not one of the brightest... There is 0 evidence that Fairy even scammed him, or that it was her doing it. There is also 0 evidence of a 500m bank... Plus, you're just a dumbass if you leave 500m on an account when someone is doing a service for you

On top of that, BSA stated that he did not have any stuff on the account, only mini gear. Now, pure maxed mini gear isn't that expensive anymore nowadays. If you add up all values, you have maxed mage + ranged gear for about 200m or a little bit less. Which leaves me to believe he is making this up, why would you make fake claims like these?

All BSA is trying to do here is put Rage's name to shame, in my opinion this should not go without consequences! In my opinion, all future claims of @B S Ashould therefore be ignored, or he should have sufficient evidence.

97c0770143ac2f32da3703e3df775737.png

Lets sum this up:

- You let someone from another clan (that you've got a vendetta against according to all your other anti-rage posts) train your account
- You "Forget" to take your wealth off 
- You have no proof of ever having 400m on the account
- 10M is still on the account? why is that not gone?
- You have show cropped images that basically show nothing whatsoever to confirm your story

Sounds kinda fishy.

4 hours ago, IGNORANCE said:

So you’re putting her on a watchlist off the basis of what exactly? This clown doesn’t have an ounce of proof. 

11 hours ago, puppyslush said:

who is this person? from scythe? can fill me in the full details and i'll make a community watchlist topic

don't put me on a watchlist cause of dumb @B S Ais a dumb one and I fairy never took his chump change or anything off his acc I finished the services and he has no legit proof whatsoever