reas

reasoning3

1. Current RuneScape Display Name/Past Display Name(s)

Reasoning3 - Main

2. Tell Us About Yourself

Yo lads im just a canadian 23 y/o loose goose named Jonathon. Last year I graduated at Cornell in NYC and moved back to Canada. I work in the biological science area for a well known company and in my freetime I like making memes, going to concerts and meeting up with friends. Ive been playing RS for a really long time now, but had trouble making friends because of my social skills until OSRS came out but now im rolling with th big boys if yall know what im saying. Current goal in runescape is to max my account and make final ownage elite great again.

3. How Did You Hear About SharkBrew?

Pretty famous site tbh

4. What PvP Communities Are You Part Of? (xlpc, lpc, zerk, main, etc? List all that apply)

Main Scene: RSB/Multi/Single
Pure Scene: Hider acc

5. Clan History

OSRS only:

DI - Closed
Seals - Closed
Pups - Best med tank zerk CLAN trying to get pure minis
Rev - Still in
Adrenaline - Still in
Frontline - Still in

Apex - Left
Final Ownage Elite - Still in

6. Additional Comments

hey guys stoked to meet you I dont have many friends in the community apart from Golf/Paul/Marcus but lf to meet new lads

5 minutes ago, tesco said:

u were piled first cos u were bad l00l i remember krish crying to me bout how bad u were 

You actually beleive yourself with that propaganda haha, youre just mad that me = #1 and you = loser.
Keep telling yourself you ever achieved anything tasco. Im the KING of RSB, P2P and DMM. 

edit: You were literally the benchwarmer in #3 team and I was #1 in #1 team. 

7 hours ago, reasoning3 said:

You actually beleive yourself with that propaganda haha, youre just mad that me = #1 and you = loser.
Keep telling yourself you ever achieved anything tasco. Im the KING of RSB, P2P and DMM. 

edit: You were literally the benchwarmer in #3 team and I was #1 in #1 team. 

hahaha u were bad and now u r still bad that mean ur not even washed up ur just BAD LOL