[Sunday] 66 Bears Kill P2P Clusters ft 60v60 [2-0] vs FI

fW2q8IE.gif

OdSN50d.gif                                   tYudHaO.gif                                      OoLy4Ul.gif

vcAkKg7.png

317701d0404ffa6012265fdcf7ea50ff-png.jpg

Rage massed up a strong 66 Bears for our weekly P2P Sunday.

There was a significant lack of 1v1 today with clans like Apex dodging a matched fight, so most fights in the wilderness were big clusters around return spots. We got some decent hits and action, including going up 5 on Apex before being crashed at CA, fully clearing BP at sperm hill, and putting serious work into every cluster that appeared.

At around the 2 hour mark, we were really itching for a clean 1v1 rather than a crash/tele fest, so we setup with Fatality. We did 2 rounds of clean 60v60 and took the 2-0 victory. Thanks for the fight, Fatality.

a4d17226fb47bf5ab1be16f0b7578d0a.png
12b165d0aa271db3e3ec4b9269bafd7d.gif

PNYFjGQ.png
3udGB89.png

PNYFjGQ.png
dk9J51V.png

CTMsX4S.pngYr0QvAb.pngsDokajk.pngvWSX3gC.png

earKki3.jpg
Az1bdwr.jpeg
p7FojFM.jpg
5fea7b48bf5a4d6d92c33c7334808f74.png
bd7636960e5a51c26951faf89118f591.png
S6A2pdu.png
gSujoiE.png

5 minutes ago, reasoning3 said:

We made you tele several times and you were too scared to tele up gdz when we smoked legacy+zenith+ez lol step it up. We both know what would happend in a 1v1. 

Why won't foe prep us then? If they're confident 1v1 why forfeit the sb tourney and the cotm?

Don't believe everything your leaders tell you my man. If foe thought they could beat Rage without mains/+opts/allies, they'd accept a prep and not avoid.

3 minutes ago, BvG said:

Why won't foe prep us then? If they're confident 1v1 why forfeit the sb tourney and the cotm?

Don't believe everything your leaders tell you my man. If foe thought they could beat Rage without mains/+opts/allies, they'd accept a prep and not avoid.

depositphotos_182626434-stock-illustrati

11 minutes ago, BvG said:

foedanny#1043 he will gladly accept any fight there is no way we lose a prep to you guys lmfao we have jcup ring what does rage have? only time we use mains is to backstab each other lol ppl like real me etc 

22 minutes ago, reasoning3 said:

foedanny#1043 he will gladly accept any fight there is no way we lose a prep to you guys lmfao we have jcup ring what does rage have? only time we use mains is to backstab each other lol ppl like real me etc 

If we will accept, why did he forfiet cotm/sb tourney when finding out he had to fight Rage?

Why donate us prize money/sigs instead of just beating us?

14 hours ago, reasoning3 said:

Because we are the richest clan anyway lol who cares about 100m 

"Because we're scared to fight matched and are a disgraceful legacy clan"*
Always too slow on the weekend chasing us around and waiting for us to hit another clan before actually doing something. 

10 hours ago, Ease said:

nice trip, thank you for the fights, got a lot of work to do on our P2P CWA trip fights

Thank you too, always fun