False Accusations And Defamation

Rage Guy

Recently @BSAmade an accusation that he was scammed by a service provider in clan Rage, A service provider who has never once had such a wild accusation thrown in her direction.

It's very fitting that BSA claims to have had 400m stolen from his account, yet when he was in Rage he was unable to attend P2P Clan wars as he didn't have the gear required as it was too expensive and of course he didn't have the skill level required to attend.

@BSAleft clan Rage after being sat in every clan wars event and since leaving the clan, Rage seems to be one of the few words in this Neanderthals vocabulary. 

Since leaving Rage @BSAhas actively attempted to doxx two rage officials and to say Rage consumes this young fellows thoughts would be an understatement.

So despite @BSAfailing to show proof that he ever actually held this amount of Runescape wealth, he's also failed to provide any proof that Fairy/Sara "Scammed" him.

This topic must be removed or you will be sued for defamation.

f4e7d1673ac15099b73dc139dd8786b3.png

@slushpuppy

As Tom Valor said,

BSA stated "400m-500m" went missing. Absolute max clw gear does not equal that much, so what items was he xfering to the account to equate to this total?

He also stated in his proof he was "one hit off 26 def". This shows he's already miss-clicked himself many times, whose to say he didn't do it again and use it as a chance to blame her?

It’s clear that sharkbrew has an anti rage bias and I hope this topic will be sufficient enough to right the wrongs done to clan rage. Thank you for representing Sara in this case, I should add BSA was also perm benched in cwa events I suspect he trained 26 defence so he had an Excuse to be sat, as if it was voluntary and not simply because he was terrible at the game.

2 minutes ago, Rag Sets said:

@slushpuppy

As Tom Valor said,

BSA stated "400m-500m" went missing. Absolute max clw gear does not equal that much, so what items was he xfering to the account to equate to this total?

He also stated in his proof he was "one hit off 26 def". This shows he's already miss-clicked himself many times, whose to say he didn't do it again and use it as a chance to blame her?

Just now, IGNORANCE said:

It’s clear that sharkbrew has an anti rage bias and I hope this topic will be sufficient enough to right the wrongs done to clan rage. Thank you for representing Sara in this case, I should add BSA was also perm benched in cwa events I suspect he trained 26 defence so he had an Excuse to be sat, as if it was voluntary and not simply because he was terrible at the game.

I have to agree with both of these statements, it's quite clear that BSA has an agenda to push here and I cannot believe that @slushpuppywould post such a topic with no evidence other than BSA's word.

He's been proven to be a liar on multiple occasions, this is just another one to the list.

This topic is very shocking. I thought BSA got actually scammed but he wasn't able to join CWA events because he didn't have the gear? Damn. It blows my mind that people falsely accuse honest service providers. I think indeed BSA should apologize to the service provider and really owes Clan Rage an apology.

I urge Sharkbrew staff members to investigate this matter or just to remove the original topic altogether.

2 minutes ago, Grey Wolf said:

It blows my mind that people falsely accusate honest service providers. I think indeed BSA should apologize to the service provider and really owes Clan Rage an apology.

I urge Sharkbrew staff members to investigate this matter or just to remove the original topic altogether.

I must agree

10 minutes ago, Rag Sets said:

@slushpuppy

As Tom Valor said,

+1 

29 minutes ago, IGNORANCE said: