False Accusations And Defamation

Rage Guy

1 hour ago, Grey Wolf said:

This topic is very shocking. I thought BSA got actually scammed but he wasn't able to join CWA events because he didn't have the gear? Damn. It blows my mind that people falsely accuse honest service providers. I think indeed BSA should apologize to the service provider and really owes Clan Rage an apology.

I urge Sharkbrew staff members to investigate this matter or just to remove the original topic altogether.

Seems like you're the only person from another clan that can actually take an objective look.

If its this easy to get people on a "watchlist", I can easily make up a story and that fo and apex scammed me 50b. Seems we dont need proof anyways so who cares about the truth. 

1 hour ago, Edgi said:

lmao "been sexually assaulted" @BSAyou gotta stop with your obsession with rage. btw why flame us 24/7 then trust a rage member? small brain.

someones relationship with a clan shouldnt impact services though, if she scammed him for 400m and trained def because bsa flamed her clan then she's still a scamming rat

58 minutes ago, reasoning3 said:

I was rage intro before and they kept asking me to let them to services for my pure (probably to hack it) - also they ddosed me two times so I couldnt attend foe trips. Obviously the scam = true. Really sad that a bear clan acts like this since bears are my favorite animals 

who are u again?? How are u a rage intro and yet u tried to attent foe trips tf man ur just mad cause ur dummy self isn't a true real bear and your favorite animal is my mascot that kills eagles on the daily :P

Holy shit Rage is triggered trying to do damage control. Slush posted the topic because more than enough evidence was provided to him and the moderators of Sharkbrew. Rage rats doing the only thing they know how to do, fighting the only way they know how to fight. Shit clan shit tactics.